A lane down the past (Part 1)

Author's POV

/* Note : Now the chapters will be all flashbacks. Just to know the past of Jimin and Jungkook */

A boy , with extremely beautiful features and soft blonde hair , was now helping his mom pack their suitcases, with many other carton boxes lying here and there with labels on them , indicating what contains what . Jimin, Park Jimin was his name . His age was 15 . Son of the famous CEO of the famous LOUSIN company. He had everything in his life . Except a dad . He never got the love of a dad . Never had a super hero to look up to and never had a role model in his life . Someone that every kid out there has . A role model in the form of a father . His dad left his mom and him when Jimin was just 5 months old . Mrs Park was left wasted there. She had nothing. No hand to hold during the path of life and noone to love , kiss or hug . She only had her beautiful child , Jimin , who gave her the strength to live and not give up. She took care of the sweet child and tried to fulfill his every needs . There were even times when they would spend the night without eating anything and sleep on the cold floor of their one storey house, shivering in the cold . Then the lady thought of starting a new business. A business of clothes . Universal clothes.

For the first few years , the business was nothing. It did not get any attention. Still , their efforts saw light and from nothing, one day , that same LOUSIN company became one of the best clothing companies in the whole of Korea . It took them five years . Five years to get to this position. But the fruit was still enjoyed. The Parks ... then got a mansion and Mrs Park got Jimin, the epitome of happiness in her life , admission in an elite school . Jimin was a very, very brilliant student. His brilliance and beauty and ofcourse the tag name of being 'LOUSIN company's CEO's son' gave him much fame in his school . He had got himself a best friend. His soulmate. Someone whom he loves so much . His TaeTae . As in , Kim Taehyung. Some other good friends, Kim Seokjin, who was 2 years older to them . Min Yoongi, a big brother to him . And ...... Lee Taemin. Who , though an actual dickhead, still very good . Damn ! His life consisting of these four people, and his mother were people whom he looked up to and loved more than himself. He was happy. He had a great talent in dancing. In fact, in school , he was given the name : The Swan . His dance moves were so flawless. When anyone would see him dancing , it would be really difficult to differentiate between him and a swan . So beautiful! So unique ! So his mom got him admitted in a very good dance school and with that another very important person got included in his life . That being Jung Hoseok. His dance trainer . Hobi hyung, that's what he called him . Hoseok loved him dearly. He loved him as a little brother. He shared everything with Jimin, even including his crush on Taehyung. Jimin swore not to say anything to anyone, but did not know when he will end up spilling everything to Taehyung, regarding the same feelings coming from his side too .
~
" Chim ah ! You will start a new life today . With two new people chucked into your life . " Mrs Park said , brushing Jimin's soft blonde hair . Two new people. Wondering who they are ? They are Mr Jeon Jungsun and his son Jeon Jungkook. Yes . It's what you think. Mrs Park married again . Just , you can say .... she was needing a new life partner and she got one. Jimin.... he needed to compromise. And he will . He nodded. " I understand mom ! I'll be okay . " Mrs Park smiled . Then she held Jimin's hand and walked out of the mansion , snapping her fingers motioning her servants to start their work . She walked out of the mansion going out and sitting at the back of her Mercedes Benz with Jimin beside her , chatting with Taehyung and busy giggling.

New life . New people . Jimin was excited. But ... would the excitement last long ?

💎💎