FOURTEEN

THE PRETTY GIRL AND THE LOSERS

"So uh.." Ruby mumbled, "How's your butt?"

"What?" Peter mumbled, looking over at her.

"Your butt," Ruby said, "When you were getting dragged by the van, you were being dragged by your butt."

"Can you stop talking about my butt?" Peter laughed.

"Sure," Ruby smiled, "So are we good now?"

"Depends," Peter shrugged, "Will you come visit?"

"All the time, of course," Ruby nodded.

"You promise?" He held out his pinky.

"Yeah," Ruby linked her pinky with his, "I promise."

They both laughed and kept walking until Ruby tripped over something, "Shit!" she groaned.

"Bean, look," Peter pointed at what she'd tripped over, a glowing oval, the colour of one of those guns the guys were using.

Peters phone went off again and he answered, putting it on speaker, "Hey man, what's up? We're on our way back."

"Actually," Ned mumbled, "I was calling to say maybe you shouldn't come. Listen."

"When I say 'Penis' you say 'Parker' ready?" Flash's voice was heard, "Penis! Parker! Penis! Parker!"

"Sorry, Peter," Ned sighed, "I guess we're still losers. And Ruby, you're the pretty girl that hangs out with losers. I'll see you guys tomorrow." he hung up.

"It's true," Peter said, "You are the pretty girl that hangs out with losers," he sighed.

"That's not true," Ruby laughed, "You guys aren't losers, and even if you were, that would make me a loser too. And I'd be proud to have that title."

a/n: sorry for the short chapter. but the last one was extra long.

what should peter and ruby's ship name be?