16. One Dream

Sunghoon (SH) Jake (JK)

<The next morning, after breakfast, Sunghoon and Jake went out for a bro stroll>

SH: So Jay, had already told you I was a trainee.  Why didn't you say something earlier?

Jake: I was just going along? But I am having a hard time practicing and could use a buddy system.

SH: Yeah, Yeah, we can practice together.

SH: So you know about my being an idol trainee for 18 months and competitive ice skating for 10 years?

Jake: Somewhat. That's impressive, I've never met anyone as hardworking as you. You're the highest-paid figure skater in SK for your bracket, national level with 7 medals.  I can see why you don't have free time. How are you able to do both and go to school?

SH: At first, dancing was fun and I thought it might help my skating with fresh choreography. But I been doing both for the past 2 years, and I realized I can't continue to do both. So, I needed to choose.

Jake: Have you decided?

SH: Do you know when you ask me about my ideal type?

Jake: Yeah.

SH: Well, Irene was skating (my past) and you were dancing (new).  And I chose you, I chose dancing.

Jake: Really. We'll have more time to practice together now.

SH: You gave me strength. You woke my soul and senses. I could see my future as an idol with you.

Jake: That's amazing. When I google your skating, I thought our path would eventually diverge, and we would be separated, each working hard for our own dream. It made me sad.

SH: I know right, I didn't even think you would be interested in being an idol, you don't look the type. Both our background is unique, so maybe that will also make us stand out.

Jake: I hope so. Once I set my mind on something, I don't give up. I'll work hard. We seem to be the same type. Now we can train and debut together. Go after our shared dream and support each other.

<they talked for hours, strolling through the endless path with unknown dreams>

<daydreaming about being on stage together dancing with all the love and heart they have to give to each other and the world.>