21. C&R 2

<The next day in homeroom>

JK: <Walks in to sit down, and looks over at SH, noticing the food and drink, annoyed>

SH: <moves the snack and drink over to her> This is for you. <smiling, looking like a lovesick school girl>

JK: <grossed out by this gesture, waving it away, apparently, yesterday's moves wasn't what she was expecting. Use to dealing with hardened criminals and neutralizing them.> No thanks. 

SH: <staring at her the whole time in class, afterward, following her around, until he runs into Jay>

Jay: <puzzled by SH look> What's wrong with you? Did you get his #? Stop being a P*. <Snaps> Snap out of it. You look like a lovesick puppy.

SH: <insulted> F*off. <pause to breathe> I met the girl of my dreams. She got up close and personal. She even touched my bois. She would guide me through what appears to be an  ancient mating dance. I can tell, she's a master at foreplay.  I've never met someone so ballsy, it turned me on. It was Jakey, he's a girl.

Jay: What? <thinks back, imagining Jakey as a girl.> No way. Wow. Is that even possible? No one has ever dared touch your bois.  I'm not even allowed. It's protected by a mystical ironclad. It must be the will of god. SH: You mean Odin? Jay: Isn't he fictional? SH: What do you think this is? Jay: My worst nightmare? 

SH: What the F*, who's writing your script.  <looks up with disapproval> I need a plan to get the girl. <still looking up, like he's asking for help from the writer> It needs to be ingenious with a dash of charm, and a pinch of Hoonie. Or maybe I need to go all out with both my guns blazing. <flexs and kisses both his arm muscles. To then double points>.

Jay: Ok, that was overplayed.  What? Are you running out of lines?  SH: Self-love is never overplayed.  Jay: So what exactly happened?

SH: I was giving him my best signals and moves that I wanted him. Jay: Your vulgar ones.  SH: Only to you, ok, I might have been messing around to see how he would respond. Jay: You couldn't just tell him you liked him and ask him out. SH: I don't do that. Jay: Then what? 

SH: He just stared at me speechless with a sigh of mad desire. Jay: <chuckles> More like looking at someone depraved? SH: It's not like he was shocked, or upset. He wasn't telling me to take a hike. So I advanced my agenda, I stood up, open my arm to signal him to come to me, and to check out these goods, like you want this right. 

Jay: No way. You're playing with fire.  How vulgar did you get? SH: Speak for yourself.  My moves are perfection. He seemed amused, you know aroused? So I pressed on. Jay: More like disgusted? <does a puke motion> SH: I asked for his # so we can continue our date. Jay: You haven't even bought him dinner yet? SH: Then the bell rang and all the kids left, with just the adults in the house now. Jay: You're scaring me, SH.  

SH: I persisted with my signature moves, you know, a princely spin with opened arms, I move toward him confidently to seal the deal.  Like the gentleman that I am, I offer my hand to help him out of his chair.  As I move closer toward him, he stood up, kicked the chair, and pushed me against the wall, like he couldn't hold back all that pent-up desire for me. It got me more excited, he was so forward.  I was not expecting this.

That's when I knew we were in some sort of ancient hypnotic mating dance, only we knew.  Like we've done this before, it's coded in our dna.  I knew then, we both wanted each other.