Chapter 2

Envy's POV:

Lately, life under Central has become a bit bore some. Greed and I only started trouble because we wanted some fun. Who knew humans would get mad?

The best part was when I changed into a high ranking Military officer, and got him fired. Greed and I laughed for hours.

Humans are just too predictable. That's how we know the Eastern station is being assigned to sort us out. We'll be able to come face-to-face with the so-called Elric brothers.

I'll admit, it was mostly Greeds idea. I have unfinished business with that Fullmetal pipsqueak. Last we spoke, he totally abandoned me. So much for "human compassion"

"Envy" Lust calls from the main room. "Greed and I were speaking. We no longer find it suitable for the fullmetal alchemist to live. He's been used as pawn, easily disposable. Besides, he knows too much already. Next time you see him, you are allowed to go all the way through with this plan. You can kill."

For some reason, I was having trouble comprehending this. Edward? Dead? After all the entertaining battles we've been through, it doesn't seem right...

"Envy? You ARE okay with this, right?" Greed asks.

I look up to him. Was I SERIOUSLY caring about Edward Elric's life? I wouldn't give a shit if he's dead.
"Totally" I tell them.
That was where I was wrong.