Chapter One

Hi!!! I've been working on this for a while now ☺️ I hope you enjoy this story! Thanks so much for reading!

Also everything is fiction 💯 keep that in mind!
-Lyla

Daily dose of Niall:

Harper POV

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to London." The lady over the loudspeaker said.

I'm here finally in London after a long flight and some overdue pringles for lunch. I'm finally in London! You may be wondering Harper why are you in London? Long story short I'm originally from Minneapolis, Minnesota and I'm twenty years old now in my junior year of college. Back home I was on a soccer scholarship for the University of Minnesota but I knew soccer in the states isn't as big as Europe's and well I wanna go pro. So my family and I have been saving for a year and now I can finally transfer to Manchester and play soccer for them at their college. I'll be living on my own in a tiny apartment that I rented out for the remaining of the school year. Hopefully by this time next year I'll be put on the junior league and my dream is to play for Liverpool but Manchester will do for now.

The coach at Manchester knows me well, he was the one who set all this up for me. I owe him everything. Just like how I owe my parents big time so I gotta work hard to get that starting spot on the team.

Anyways yep, that's why I'm here in London about to take a cab to Manchester.

As I arrived at the campus everything looked so different then back at home. Different in a good way though. Brick buildings bring character and all the trees surrounding the campus is lovely. Also the stadium is just insane. I walked into the student center and rang the desk bell waiting for someone to help me out.

"Can I help you?" A grouchy old lady who I could barely understand because of her accent- man I gotta get used to this.

"Yeah Hi, I'm Harper Wilmur. I just transferred here and I was supposed to have some welcome things since I'm new here?"

"Take a seat dear someone will be with you." She said without even looking up from her box looking computer screen.

I nodded my head and sighed, sitting down on the uncomfortable chairs that were surrounded by student brochures. About minted go by until I hear the office door open.

"You Harper?" Some guy said to me.

"Yeah. That's me." I looked at him in awe. His brown hair perfectly fixed with his blue eyes. Man it's a whole different game over here.