Chapter Twelve

Hello if you're from America I hope you had a great thanksgiving! If your not from America I hope you're doing well 😋 Just wanted to say thank you thank you to every single one of you for reading my story❤️ The love and support I get from you guys is amazing!

In all the gifs or pictures I have of Niall- when you are reading keep in mind he has brunette hair in this story💯

-Lyla X

Harper POV

It's currently Monday and that means another day of classes. I have to admit though it's been fun so far. I love learning about how the human body functions. It's like solving a huge jigsaw puzzle. I'm trying awfully hard though to distract myself that I have to go with Niall tonight to some family gathering. Which by the way I'm not looking forward to. I just keep hearing their voices telling me I'm not good enough for their son. It's true though, why would Niall like me for? What's so special about me? His parents like Sophie or what seems like literally anyone but me.

Will I ever be good enough?

If I'm being honest, ever since I laid eyes on Niall I knew my life would change forever. I told my parents about Niall and they seem to like him so far. They haven't officially met him yet but I'm hoping soon he'll want to come with me when I go back home.

Walking to my first class I'm met with my blue eye Irish boyfriend.

"Why hello sleepy head

"Why hello sleepy head." I gave Niall a quick peck on the lips.

He stood back and looked at me up and down.

"What?" I asked.

"You're like what size 6?"

"8."

"Even better. I got your dress for tonight baby and you're going to love it."

I gave him a questionable look. One for knowing. My dress size and calling me baby. He's never called me that before.

"You got me a dress? I thought you said it was a family gathering I was hoping to just wear this." I pointed down to the outfit I had on. It was just a plain white tshirt paired with my light blue mom jeans. Niall started laughing at me.