Chapter Ten

Hello!! Here's another update for you, I hope you all enjoy it! And I hope you're all having a lovely day, afternoon, evening- whenever the hell you're reading this chapter 😂😂💜

Here are some questions I got asked in my DM's about this story I just thought I'd answer a couple. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to message me ☺️

1. How do you come up with your material?
>Well from previous experiences. This story in particular I have a lot of my own "love" life background in this story. Also just inspirations from movies.

2. Are you from the UK?
>No I'm not I'm from the U.S. so if I'm a bit off with any details about the UK in my writings I apologize 😂

3. How do you have the confidence to release your work?
>I don't really if I'm being honest. But for me I look at "releasing my work" as a way to share parts of my diary with the world but in disguise. Plus I just want to share my work and hope that it can inspire other people. If you're writing for just the amount of views then you might find it difficult to write a story that is true to yourself.

Alright let's get cracking on the story now- enough of me!!

-Lyla 😌

Harper POV

It's game day today we play against Chelsea. This is a top game for us; they have one of the top scorers on their team as well. His name is Billy Waken and he's the third leading scorer in the league.

 His name is Billy Waken and he's the third leading scorer in the league

Niall and I are still first and second but Billy wasn't too far behind. During the bus ride, coach told us we had to win the game in order to stay in the top tier of the league. We practiced hard last night literally playing until we perfected every drill. Niall and I haven't said a word to each other. It's as if we were both ghost to each other- everyone talking to him and I but we don't exists to each other. Despite our difference I hope he can pull through and still be a team player.

Before we stepped into the locker room coach pulled me and Niall to the side.

"What's going on with you two?" He asked the both of us. We couldn't even look at each other.

"Well someone better answer before I bench both of you's."

"Nothing is wrong. We just hate each other." I said to coach.

"Then figure it out and cut this shit off now. This game is bigger than you two's personal problems. Figure it out. Do you understand!?" He yelled at our faces.

We both nodded.

"Good now go on then."

Niall and I walked down the long hallway still not talking to each other.

"He's right you know." Niall said to me.

"Trust me I know. You should be convincing this to yourself."