Chapter Eighteen

Another update for ya! Sorry for any grammar errors!
-Lyla

Harper POV

It's been about two months now since I haven't seen Niall. The pain was now becoming numb and oftentimes I think maybe he moved on. It pains me to think about it but it could be true. He wouldn't want to be with Niall? God is he a blonde or a brunette now? I have so many questions.

My day consists of looking through boxes of coke and entering a number into a laptop. I currently live with Johnny. I still hate him but I've been civil with him. Plus he's my dad's right hand man. It's not like I can kill the guy.

I opened up the fridge to find an old pizza and pack of beer- that's it. God what the hell does he eat? He doesn't clean, helps me cook, absolutely nothing. He's lucky I don't just hike out of here if only I wasn't being tracked 24/7. Every movement my dad and Johnny will know about. They somehow always know what I'm up to so I'm trapped. I can't stand not eating some decent food.

"Hey Johnny um.." I closed the fridge.

"What?"

"Do you mind if I go get some groceries."

"Groceries?"

"Yeah you know so I can eat."

"Fine but Teddy and Brian are going with you."

They both got up and followed me from behind. Teddy and Brian are our most reliable security duo. They don't talk much but when they do it's usually all business. So I just pretended they weren't with me as I drove to the nearest grocery store.

"You don't have to go in with me- I'll be fine." I said to both of them. They both just nodded and stayed in the car.

I grabbed a shopping cart and checked out the list I made. Let's see Mac and cheese where the hell are you? I pushed my troll cart down each aisle looking into each one carefully. From the corner of my eye I spot a guy with blonde hair that looked exactly like Niall's. I felt my breath disappear for a second. I hid behind a stand full of chocolate trying to blend in. The guy turned around and it wasn't him. I realized I was holding my breath this whole time. I let out a heavy breath. God everywhere I go I keep thinking he'll find me.

I got back up and continued grocery shopping again. God damn where is the box Mac and cheese at? There was a guy who was dressed who looked like who worked here. I tapped his shoulder as he turned. I was met with his blue eyes.

"Louis?!" I whispered yelled.

"Fuck'in hell- you're alive?!"

"Why would I be dead?"

He pulled me in for a tight hug and I heard him sniffle a bit. Is he crying? I've never seen Louis cry before- he's always so tough.