Chapter Four

Are you enjoying this story??
-Lyla

"No way!" Eleanor said to me pointing at a very mad Sophie talking to Niall. We are currently at the boy's house because we all agreed to get some homework done and try to be productive for once. It was all going well until Niall and Sophie came and well... That's when all the screaming happened.

(Picture of the boy's house)

"I mean make it anymore obvious El that we're listening to them." I said back to her. We kept quiet listening in on their conversation. A lot of it consists of "I'm sorry" and "how could you do this to me". Sophie was full on crying though. I mean they were going steady for a while now so I can see why she's all sad about it.

"It's all because of Harper isn't it?" This comment from Sophie caught my attention. It caught all of our attentions.

"I told you this has nothing to do with her. She means nothing to me!" Niall screamed back at her.

Liam started to rub my back to comfort me. He knew these words were hurting me. They shouldn't but they do. We can hear Niall and Sophie's footsteps getting closer to us so we started to scatter and pretend that we were all still just doing homework. Louis started talking about random stuff and we all just chimed in random stuff as well up until we heard the front door close.

"Wow how awkward was that?" Zayn asked everyone.

"Do you think they're officially done?" Gigi asked.

"I hope so they were a mess from the start." Harry explained.

We heard the front door open and all eyes were on a sad looking Niall. He looked tired- like all the energy he once and just got sucked away from him. He didn't say anything to us.

He just went back up the stairs slamming his door to his room

For some odd reason I feel like them breaking up was my fault. Even though Niall hates me I still felt responsible. I may or may not regret this.

"I'll be back." I said to the group. I went up the stairs and looked for Niall's room. As soon as I found it, it was easy because it was the only room with an Ireland flag tacked to the door. I knocked on it.