Chapter Nine

I hope you're all well! We are living during a strange time at the moment but remember you're not alone in all of this ❤️ I love you all!

-Lyla

I hope this pic of Niall playing golf brings a smile to your face ☺️ I mean look at him 🤯😘

Niall POV

After I dropped Harper off I headed back to my flat. I thanked Henry for all his help and told him to go rest up.

"When are you expected to leave to see Miss Wilmur again sir?" Henry asked.

"You mean Harper?"

"Yes sir."

"Whenever I'm done here. I'll shoot you a text."

"Yes sir."

We both parted ways and I got my keys out to unlock the front door of the flat.

"Oi oi! Look who it is!" Louis yelled when he saw it was me walking through the front door.

"Oh fuck off would ya."

I went up the stairs but Louis followed me anyways.

"So where were ya? Didn't see you at the dance."

"I was there."

"Really? When? Harper disappeared as well. Is that a coincidence or do you just have shit luck."

"Why do you care anyways."

"I'm just saying that it's okay if you like Harper mate."

"Oh don't give me that crap."

"C'mon you can lie to the others but you can't lie to me."

I took my dress shirt off replacing it with a plain white t shirt. And then replaced my dress pants for gray sweats.

"There's nothing going on between me and Harper we're just working things out

"There's nothing going on between me and Harper we're just working things out."

"Prove it then." Louis shot back.