Chapter Seventeen

YAYYY I finally uploaded something! It's not much but I hope you still enjoy it :) Again sorry for any grammar errors I'm not perfect.
-Lyla

Harper POV

I got into the black convertible car with Johnny trying to avoid eye contact with him. I looked at his rear view mirror to see no sign of Niall at all, which means my plan worked. He's safe- that's all that matters. The car ride journey was long, occasionally Johnny seemed like he was going to make conversation but he said nothing. I shift my body weight to face the window.

"Aren't you scared" He asked me out of the blew. I said nothing back to him.

"Oh come on we have a long car journey so we might as well have the awkward silence over with."

"And why would I want to talk to you? You kidnapped me and tried to kill my boyfriend."

"Princess I'm not as evil as you think I ought to be. Your boyfriend of yours is by far worse."

"I doubt that." I murmured.

I looked at Johnny's complexion and was mesmerized by his facial structure. From the outside you could barely tell he didn't have a heart. He actually looked like a decent person. His dark hair and his baby blue eyes. He wore a plain t-shirt similar to Niall's alone with a couple of gold rings on his hands. He even wore a cross necklace that had the words "till death due us part" on it.

"He did kill my brother you know. I wouldn't be doing this if he hadn't." I watched as one his hands reach up to hold his necklace. He must have really loved his brother I thought.

"I know. I'm sorry for your loss."

"Why are you sorry?"

"Because this whole situation is fucked up. Also what makes you think getting revenge on Niall is going to make your brother come back?" I immediately regretted what I just said to him. I watched as Johnny clenched his jaw showing off his dimples now.

"I know that."

"Then where are you taking me?"

"Liverpool."

"Liverpool?"

"Don't make me change my mind. I could easily blow your face up right now."

"How do you know about me and Liverpool?"

"Oh no you're not going there for football. I have a job for you and I need you to help me."

"I thought you just said-"

"You thought what? I would just let you go? What am I stupid? You work for me now, we have a base in Liverpool. One wrong movement of any kind I will not hesitate to kill you. Trust me I have a bad temper."

Once we arrived at their "base" Johnny grabbed me by my arm making sure I wouldn't just run off. We walked into an old abandoned warehouse and I could not believe what I was seeing. There were loads of people wearing face masks packing up white powder into boxes. There were also other people who were packing up guns and bullets into carts. What kind of job does Johnny want me to do? I felt my phone vibrating in my back pocket to see that it was my dad who was calling me. Johnny saw who it was and gave me a head nod to answer it.

"I'm sure your father would like to know his daughter made it here safely."

I gave him a questionable look. What the hell is he talking about?

"Dad?" I said, almost tearing up.

"Did you make it to Liverpool?"

"Yeah but dad-"