13| excuse me?

Teagan's PoV

Holy fuck my head is pounding.

How did this happen? I only remember taking one shot. I was supposed to be watching all of them and making sure they were alright so that we'd all get back to their apartment in one piece.

Raya of course that's how this happened.

Raya's blinds are closed but there's a sliver of an opening. The smallest amount of light is let into the room cascading onto Raya's white sheets. I roll onto my side reaching for my phone. When the screen lights up surprisingly there's a text from Carter waiting for me.

Carter: Rough night?

When I check the time it's almost one. How is it almost one? I never wake up past noon.

I decide to reply later and turn my phone off. Raya and I are on her bed and Tate probably out in the living room on the couch. I groan rolling onto my stomach feeling the pillow against my face. I press my forehead deeper into the pillow hoping it'll give me some sort of relief.

When I lift my head again Raya is no longer beside me and I hear voices in the other room. Rolling onto my back I grab my phone off the nightstand. I respond to Carter's text since I was too tired to respond before.

Me: Very.

Carter: Have fun?

Fun? I don't know what his definition of fun is but mine definitely not getting drunk.

Me: If fun means waking up in the morning feeling like I have an elephant stomping on my head and very faint memories of last night. Then yes.

Carter: Nice to know.

Carter: I'm thinking of changing your name on my phone to Babe with the pig emoji next to it. What do you think?

He better not. Why is so adamant about the nickname Babe? I can't help but see the pig.

Me: I think I need to come up with an irritating nickname for you if you actually start calling me babe. ur gonna give ur groupies the wrong idea of me.

Carter: I think I'll like whatever nickname you give me. Plus who cares what they think.

Because of that, I start to come up with possible nicknames.

Cart is the only one that pops into my head and I don't even like that one. I groan when it feels like something inside my own head is pounding from the inside out.

Me: True. Alright I'm gonna go because I need some food immediately.

Carter: Okay bye Babe.

Seriously?

Me: No.

And of course, he sends me a pig emoji.

I lazily drag myself out of Raya's bed and as soon as I pull the door open the scent of bacon and pancakes wafts in my face. I turn into the kitchen and see Raya standing over the stove and Tate, Aria, and Kay seated at the table.

"Look who's finally awake." Raya jokes flipping a pancake.

"Wow, Teagan I'm surprised you slept past noon," Tate adds in looking at me over her shoulder. I walk over to the table and sit across from Tate.

"Same, I also don't remember a single thing from last night." Raya walks up to the table handing me a mug full of what I'm sure is tea.

"Seriously you really don't remember getting up onto the table and dancing?" Raya flicking her wrist with the spatula in her hand.