• [ 4 ] •

Rose's POV

I got it! While waiting for the unknown material to cool off and set, I came up with the perfect name for the substance. I will call it imperium, the latin root of the word power. This can be used in a variety of ways, such as the power an individual may wield or the power an individual holds rank wise.

My sword is now cooled off and it is time to personalize it, my favorite part. I get a sheet of paper and sketch a couple different designs for the handle of my sword, most times they are small designs, but I feel like this will be my best creation yet.

In the end, I come up with one larger design, 2 smaller designs, and a quote to be engraved along the spine of my sword.

Facing up on the front side of my sword, there will be two dragons opposite of each other who's tails are encasing the moon while the sun is between them. I drew this because I feel that although there is darkness and light in the world, shown by the sun & moon, we will all stick together through thick and thin, shown by the two dragons. This will be a larger design that will be at the hilt of my sword / base of my handle and will cover most of the empty space.

Along the fuller / spine of my sword will be a quote that has been in my head for a while, waiting to be read by others

Along the fuller / spine of my sword will be a quote that has been in my head for a while, waiting to be read by others. It will be written in cursive:

in perfect harmony as one in peace, light will prevail and balance will maintain

I feel a need to engrave those specific words onto my creation, no more, no less. The words came to me in a dream and I have not forgotten them in the least. Along with this, about an inch away from where the quote ends, will be the smallest design to be engraved onto my beauty. This sketch of two dragons portraying yin and yang, in perfect balance between darkness and light. This somewhat plays off of the quote and larger design, but also shows a uniqueness; No matter what occurs, in order to properly function in a community, there must be a perfect balance of both good and bad.