• [ 25 ] •

Rose's POV

"Hello class. My name is Mr.Monroe, and I am your Advanced Manipulation Learning and Control of Air instructor. In this class we will focus on the teachings of Air Nomads and meditate quite frequently. I will develop your abilities through practicing basic etiquette teachings. Balance and peace are two main principles I will preach throughout the year."

"This year, we will also combine classes with Level 1 Water manipulators a couple of times because both elements require grace and elegance. Now, we have 42 students in this class, quite a big batch this year. I only recognize 10 of your faces, meaning the rest of you are not used to Level 1 teachings. We will head down to the items gallery and get the rest of you your items, after this we will head back to my classroom and await my instruction. My assessments of each of you begin now. Since that is out of the way, please follow me to the gallery." Mr.Monroe says. He is fairly younger than some of the other elemental masters, yet still looks like he beholds lots of wisdom.

As a class, we make our way to the items gallery. It may seem like I am getting sick of coming here, but I enjoy looking around at all of the items in the allowed sections. Because I have not been able to see the air or water sections yet, I am eager to look around. I enter the gallery first, making a beeline for the air items, the thirty other item less students following my lead. I notice that many, if not all of the boys head for the watches and chains. I mean yes they are nice, but they look rather ordinary. The only jewels I have seen on a persons item are the earrings advanced wielders wear and my own. Although, I did see a couple of watches covered in quartz as I passed the watch area.

I head towards the back of the section. I have observed that the nicer items are back here, yet few people ever make it to the back section because they are so occupied with getting an item registered in the first place.

There is a nice looking pendant I see, but it doesn't feel right. With both of my items so far, I have felt this weird pull towards it. After I find my item, it's like I can't take my eyes off of it until it is officially mine. I continue searching the racks of items not really seeing or feeling anything right. I then get to a similar looking glass drawer that was in the fire section, yet this one is full of Air wielding items.

I look through the glass, nothing really catching my eye. It isn't until I notice an elvin-like head piece on a pedestal that I stop looking around. It is surrounded by a glass box, the diamond encrusted piece reflecting every beam of sunlight. It's main attraction has a diamond infused stone. I can't sense which healing stone is infused with the diamond until I remember Luke informing me of the rarest crystal known to man.

It is called Selenite and is a reflective white crystal, rumored to be found behind the fountain of youth. This specific crystal is known to be a goddess given blessing, for all who come across Selenite will be favored and blessed by the heavens above.