2 || Helping Hand

I opened my chest in the community house and took all my armor, sword and pickaxe just in case of trouble. I removed my cloak before wearing my armor, it was enchanted netherite.

After wearing my armor, I wore my cloak back and walked out of the community house then fixed my broken mask.

I actually never shown my face to anyone except Dream, because I trust Dream the most, he is like a big brother to me. He is really over-protective whenever I do a 1v1 with Sapnap or George because I am not a big fighter, just a wise builder.

I ran out near to an ocean where I think the two will go out to. I took my boat then went around 'til saw a furnace and a chest near the waters so I went out of the boat and checked on it.

It was only full of boats so I ignored it quickly. I went back in my boat going around the island until I got inside a river and noticed a door and a sign saying 'homebase'.

"This is probably where the two are gonna stay now" I said to myself and suddenly heard some footsteps afar. It was currently night and raining so I am noy sure who that person is.

I climbed up on the hill and hid behind a tree while peaking; trying to recognize the person.

I recognize the person right away when I heard his voice, it was Tommy, he is talking with Wilbur on his walkie-talkie.

I gave in and tried to listen unto their conversation.

"I- I think we need to speak with the Blade and add him" Tommy said through the walkie-talkie.

The blade who now?

"Alright, alright speak to him, speak to him, get him in this call. I will listen but I am not speaking to him, you are gonna do the talking" An unaudible voice but loud enough for me to hear said from the walkie-talkie.

I stopped listening to the conversation and just leaned my back on the tree while trying not to give a single noise when the sun rises.

I heard that Tommy was leaving to take The Blade guy from his spawn point. So I stood up and faced the man, Wilbur Soot.

"Wilbur Soot." I said and looked at him through my mask, he looked back at me with an intimidating look.

"Well hello there, what brings you here?" He coldly said to me and brought my hands up in a defense.

"First things first, I am not here for a fight. Second things second, I heard that you and Blonde got kicked out from L'manberg" I said

"Yeah" he said and went inside his 'base'. I stared at the door that he closed and knocked it with a tone of a song.

"Heyyyyyy"

"What do you really want?" He said with a groan so I kept quiet for a second before talking

"Open the door first so I can talk to you-"

"Are you planning on something bad?'

"Oh no no no! I'll leave all my armour and sword here" I said while placing my chest on the ground and put my armour and sword inside. "Now please let me talk"

"Fine, the door isnt locked anyways" He said so I opened the door meeting a small space "so...?"

I closed the door and sighed before talking "I know that I hate the two of you the most but BUT when I heard that the two of you got kicked out by 'Jschlatt' I can't help but feel the pity in my heart ya'know" My fingers started to fiddle and looked down

"Your point is...?"

"My point is that...I...can I help you guys?" After that it was full of silence and then he started laughing

"AHAHAHAHAHA WHAT??!! You are saying that you feel bad for us?! And now that you want to help us??" He said between his laughs.

My eyes stared at the ground and said "It's just...I don't know...but...in all seriousness...can I help you?"

He stopped laughing after that and stared at me "Are you serious?" I nodded

"I already told you I am...I want to help you guys take back L'manberg. The bastard doesn't deserve L'manberg" I said while trying to smile which failed.

He hummed first and scanned me before speaking "Aren't you American? I- I don't trust American ya'know"

"Oh- I know I haven't told anyone about this but I really am not an American nor a British!" I said while rubbing the nape of my neck.

"Wait- huh? I thought you were-"

"I'm from <y/c/n> (your country name, except America and UK- sorry to those Americans and British! You can choose any other country! I really am sorry) actually" I told him and he nodded

"Well then, I can trust you. But what if you betray us?" He said

"I won't betray you guys and that is a promise" I said and stick out my hand to shake his hand

He smiled and shook his hand with mine "I guess you are a part with us now"

"Yep but I still hate you guys"

"Same here but what about the dream team you are in? What will you do if they will know?" He asked me

"They won't. I can keep everything in a secret, Sapnap doesnt even know that I took one of his bandanas" I chuckled and he did the same

"Well then-"

"Wait we have to listen to the 'presidential speech'" I said while mocking the words 'presidential speech'.

Me and Wilbur got our walkie-talkie while Jschlatt is talking to much. I kept on mocking Schlatt like a child while Wilbur is shushing me.

"We are gonna name it...Manberg." Schlatt said with pride and joy in his voice

"Sounds lame" I said through my walkie-talkie and got off the call "Useless Piece of shit" I said and put my walkie-talkie down.

I sat on the ground and my cloak scattered on the ground. I suddenly heard noises from outside which I assume was the Blonde and The Blade guy talking outside and joining the call.

Well, I hope this will go well I guess.

"Stay here first Y/N" I nodded at Wilbur and he went out to talk with Tommy.

"MANBERG?! IT'S FUCKING MANBERG??!" I heard Tommy shouted

"It's Manberg Tommy, It's Manberg."

"Wilbur I hate to break it to you but our ally or could have been ally, ponk, almost got Techno so I had to murder him and stole all of his things" Tommy said with his not so loud voice

"I told you man, we can't just trust anyone." Wilbur said and I rolled my eyes while trying not to go out and burst infront of the three but- I just did

"Oh boy, you don't know what you are talking about" I said and three stared at me

"Hey?"

"Y/N! I TOLD YOU TO STAY IN FIRS-"

"WHAT THE HELL??!"

- - - - -
A/N: please critique meeeeeEeEeeeEeee- I don't think I did this good

(I'm sorry I cuss a lot)