13 || Bad Memories (TW)

Trigger Warning: Mentions of Blood and Death Penalty.

|| 3rd Person's POV ||

||7 years ago at Mantishpa.||

She was standing still on the bleachers watching the people on the podium. Her eyes was filled with tears because it was the day of his father's execution.

Her father was tied up with chains and his head was placed on a curved rock. There was a masked man standing beside him with a sword in his hands.

The president of the country is at the balcony of a building, watching the execution of Y/n's father.

Y/n's mom was holding tightly on Y/n's shoulder as she tried to hold in her tears. She can't bear to see her own husband dying right infront of her.

"Before us is F/n getting his head off as an execution after some countless times of crimes and attempted murder of our President. Do you have any last words?" Asked the person who was on his left side

F/n chuckled and said "After my head have been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment, the sound of my own blood gushing from the stump of my neck? That would be a pleasure to end all pleasures"

The people looked at him in disgust and the masked man walked towards F/n, getting his sword ready on the top of F/n's neck.

F/n's eyes met with Y/n's and smiled for the last time. He closed his eyes til the masked man raised it.

"Goodbye"

The blood was gushing out of the neck of F/n's body and his head was rolling on the ground.

M/n's covered the eyes of Y/n to keep her out of getting triggered of Blood. Her mom was sobbing while Y/n was tighly holding on the hands of her mom.

The two was shaking of fear as they felt the eyes of the people.

"Maybe they are planning to do something! Come on! Execute the two too!!" Shouted the woman who was the right hand lady of the president.

Group of people charged towards the two as the two figures ran away.

They ran towards their home and locked it immedietely. Her mom took an enchanted sword, arrow and bow, and a shield.

There were no more left armours to the both of them so they had to be careful. M/n carried Y/n out of the house and ran.

The people were still following them but they were far away so they have to keep out the trails.

M/n's spotted the 14 years old boy standing infront of his home who was a friend of Y/n and ran towards him.

As soon as he reached to him she settled Y/n down to the ground and said "Promise me this thing, Please keep Y/n safe, keep her out of troubles and please not make her insane"

"Huh?" The young man was confused as he looked straight at the mother

"I don't have any time to explain but you will understand this soon, if someone asks if where is Y/n please don't tell them that she is here okay?" The mother said in a fast manner

The boy nodded and said "I will promise that" The mother smiled and looked at her daughter

"Please be safe" She kissed her daughter's forehead and smiled "I hope I will see you soon" her mom soon ran away as she got a source of torch.

Dream ushered Y/n in his house and went to a secret base. "Can you explain what is happening?"

"M-my father got executed and now they are chasing after us thinking that we will do something the same that my father did...t-they want us to b-be executed too..." The girl sobbed and Dream finally understood everything

"Don't worry Y/n, I'm here-"

A knock was heard at the door

"Y/n, you are gonma keep quiet for a while here...you don't want to get caught alright?" Dream whispered to the girl and she nodded

Dream left Y/n alone at his secret base to open the door.

"Hi?"

"Hello young man, do you happen to keep two girls in your home?" Asked the armoured man

"No, why would I do that?"

"Because you looked suspicious, mind if we check around your home?" Dream nodded and opened the door wider for the soldiers.

The soldiers looked around the home and check all room exept one. The secret base.

It was well hiden and not even one can notice it.

"Alright, We are so sorry if we bothered you" The soldier said

"It's okay you can go now" Dream said and ushered all the soldiers outside before closing it and sighed.

He looked at the windows to check if they are still there but no one is there anymore.

The boy sighed and made his way towards his secret base and saw Y/n crying. The male's face soften at the sight and hugged Y/n.

"Everything will be okay" He said and comforted the girl

"I hope so..." The girl whispered "Where is George a-and Sapnap?"

"They will be back in a minute"

The girl smiled and closed her eyes.

As soon as she opened her eyes, she looked around and saw the walls and corners of where she was trapped in.

She sat on the bed and felt her tears were flowing down from her eyes then running through her cheeks. Her eyes were really red that made her look sick.

She sighed not wanting to sleep so she stood up and just paced around the room.