7 || Insane

|| Y/N's POV ||

"Really?" Wilbur asked again

"Yeah! I am fine!" I said then smiled at him. I shakily removed the crown from my head and gripping on it.

It looked exactly the same as my old crown thay I used to wear but a smaller version. I sighed then wore it back.

- Few Days Later -

Wilbur and Tommy have been leaving this place alone with me for the past few days which is making me over think of bad thoughts.

Right now Wilbur is here just to take some things before going back outside. But then I remembered I havent seen Techno for the past few days so I decided to go back at my home for a while to ease up my emotions.

"Hey Wil, uhm...Can I go back home for a while?" I asked him and he nodded

"Just come back soon alright? I have something to tell you guys later" He said before I left.

I ran back to my home without getting caught by anyone. As soon as I got back, I slammed the door to close it and catched my breath.

I put Techno's crown on the nearest table and stared at it before going at my kitchen. I opened my cabinet to look for the ingredients of bread.

After getting the ingredients, I got everything ready.

- - - - -

I stared at my bread with a proud face, it was my first time baking a bread yet it tasted good.

I sat in the living room while munching unto my tasty bread, enjoying the silence that was surrounding me until a thought came in my head.

Wilbur told me to come back sooner...what do he want to talk about?

I paused while many more thoughts flashed in my mind

Maybe something important?

Maybe he doesn't like my accompany?

Maybe he doesn't need me in the Pogtopia?

I shook my head from those thoughts because I am only here to ease up my emotions. I continued munching my bread until it was gone.

I got up and stretched my body How is Techno doing? I thought then shook it off quickly.

I made my way to my table where I put the Crown of Techno then wore it. Before leaving my place, I checked the surroundings for people around. When I saw no one I ran back in pogtopia just to hear echoing voices.

"What if we blow up the entire fucking place?" Wilbur's voice echoed the walls.

I covered my mouth in a surprised manner after Wilbur said that.

What? Why? Huh?

"There was a reason why I gave up my discs and it isn't to far gone, WE could restore it! We can build it back to it's former glory and you don't have to just decide this. YOU are being reckless Wilbur" Tommy pointed out

"What's the point Tommy? What's the point on re-building this entire place from scratch? You know how much blood we shed to get L'manberg to the point where it is at? Do you know what would happen if we managed to get L'manberg back again? MORE BLOOD will be shed and WE will be in the illegitimate rulers of our nation." Wilbur said back at Tommy who was against his plan "The only reason that dream is working with us is because the fact that we are the enemies!"

Dream? What? He is...working with us? Then does it means...he knows I am here?

"Wilbur, the reason we made L'manberg in the first place was to get away from it alright? THE REASON that we went through the blood shed and the pain was because we needed L'manberg and if there isn't L'manerg...THEN WHAT'S THE POINT OF THIS PLACE?!" Tommy shouted at Wilbur which made Wilbur chuckled.