10 || Stays in the pit

|| 3rd Person's POV ||

The two figures used their tridents to get away from Manberg to a safer place. As soon as they landed somewhere, they layed their bodies on the grassy land.

"That...was fun..." Y/N said as she her breathing became heavier

"I know..." Techno said while removing his mask and crown. Y/n was caught of guard after seeing the real face behind the mask.

"Erhm...Techno?" Y/n questioned looking away from his face. The male just hummed then faced the side profile of Y/n "Are you sure about revealing your face just today?"

Techno chuckled before answering "Well you did the same to me before so..." The girl faced Techno, meeting his unmasked face.

The girl sighed removing her mask and crown too, revealing her face for the second time infront of Technoblade. They were facing each other, admiring each other's faces.

"You are so beautiful Y/n"
"You are handsome Techno"

Both of their eyes widened as they realized what they said out loud and even synched together, so cliché right?

It was a big silence after that, it was the only sound of leaves and grass of trees dancing together that was filling the noise.

It was akward before Techno said something to remove the silence "so uhm...right now, we are on nobody's side right?"

"Yeah, we are just on each other's side" The female simply said and stared at the starry sky.

Techno chuckled "We are the anarchists"

"Yes we are" she said then smiled.

Y/n heard the rustling of the grass, seeing Technoblade standing on his feet and removing some dusts and grass on his armour and cloak.

"We need to keep going in Pogtopia" He said while helping the girl to stand up. They took their crowns and masks then wore it.

"Didn't we just betrayed them?" He nodded "..then?"

"We can keep on doing that by making great excuses" He said then whistled.

"Why are you whis-"

A horse ran towards them with full armour around the horse.

"Come on" Technoblade said then helped her hop on the horse before him.

As soon as Technoblade hopped on the horse, the girl hugged the waist of Technoblade making the male a bit flustered by that.

- - - - -

They finally arrived infront of Pogtopia.

Both of them hopped off from the horse then Techno tied the rope on a fence before leaving the horse alone.

They entered the Pogtopia then there was Wilbur, Tubbo and Tommyinnit.

"Ahhh...here they are Technoblade and Y/n" Wilbur said as he turned to us. Y/n looked away from Wilbur then her eyes met with Tubbo who was patched up after the trouble they made. His eyes was filled with fear. "The gang is completed"