15 || Really?

A/N: Readers, comment in this paragraph before reading this chapter, pleaseeeee. I wanted to see your expectations on who is Y/n to Schlatt before reading the chapter please please I beg you.

||Few days Later||

||3rd Person's POV||

It has been a whole 4 days already when Y/n got led in a room. She had no idea on how to escape.

But little did she know that Technoblade have a plan going on. He already knew where exactly Y/n is in and he already had examined the walls of it without getting suspected on. But there are big possibilities that it will be ruined.

There were couple of people from Manberg are turning agaisnt Schlatt and now, they are getting recruited in Pogtopia. Which may be a good or a bad idea, but if someone betrays them then it was a wrong move.

Schlatt himself was the one taking care of Y/n whenever Quackity leaves.

||Schlatt's POV||

I have been wanting to take down the President of Mantishpa ever since I saw them getting hunted down by the soldiers of that country.

There were couple of reasons why I wanted to be the President, and this is one of the main reasons why.

Maybe you are questioning who am I to Y/n...and I am here to tell you. I am...I was...

....suppose to be her Fiancé.

I tried my best to act like I didn't knew Y/n at first so she won't be remembering me at first sight.

We were still young kids when I promised to marry her, we were being fools back then but I really had this strong feelings.

I have been wanting to hold her in my arms.

Maybe even cuddle every night...

Or maybe planting some kisses on each other's forehead...

I have been willingly to do all of those lovely things with her and it was my dream. But, the first thing I should do was to execute the President of Mantishpa after killing the mother of my dear Y/n with the help of Y/n, of course.

I wrote the whole speech in a paper until I was satisfied by it. I carried the paper and also the mask of Y/n that I kept.

I unlocked the door of Y/n and saw her sitting on the chair. I smiled and decided to have a talk with her.

I locked the door behind me and her eyes darted towards me.

"What is it again?" She questioned

"Oh, I just wanted to have a talk with you Y/n" I said and walked towards the bed to sit on it.

I faced her and smiled smugly and she gave a disgusted face back at me.

"Y/n...Don't you remember me?" I asked and she stared at me before shaking his head as a 'no'. I sighed "Me...I...your future fiancé...."