27 || Purple Hyacinth

Y/n opened her eyes and saw herself in the middle of a place where a lot of flowers were planted. The flowers were really scattered but they were still beautiful in any way.

She decided to walk around the place and check every single flowers of the place. There was mostly Purple Hyacinth.

She tilted her head before realizing the meaning of that certain flower.

She then shrugged her shoulders and not thought much about it.

There were thousands and thousands of flowers that are surrounding her and the sun is perfectly shining on her.

It was just a normal afternoon today so she never think about anything negative. She was enjoying this time because maybe later you won't be seeing this anymore or maybe this flowers will grow like this once in our life time.

The weather and wind was perfect, the only thing she can hear was the sound of leaves dancing together and birds chirpint from the sky and on ant tree branches.

The only thing that is in her head was, where is she now?

But eventually, as time passed by, she didn't even cared on where she is now.

She looked behind her and saw a glimpse of bright light and it was shining brighter and brighter. She put her hand up to cover her close eyes

.

.

.

She opened her eyes and looked around. She was on a place where there were a lot of buildings and houses from afar and now she is...floating?

"W-where am I?"

- - - - -
A/N: Where you? TELL ME