8 || Arguement

//Short Chapter Ahead//

As soon as Techno left with his crown, I was now left alone inside my home having a silence surrounding me.

A lot of bad thoughts have been entering my mind lately...it was about Betraying or Going on the right side.

If I will take the good side then Dream and me won't be in a good terms or maybe Betraying then Dream would be still be proud of me.

But...I wanted to choose which side Techno will go, will he betray us? Or will he go on Tommy's side? I hope he will choose the right one.

I got cut off from my thoughts with the door getting slammed open. I looked over the person and saw Dream without his mask.

"What are you doing here, Dream?" I stood up and faced him

"I knew what you were doing Y/N" My voice hitched from those words, I tried to look confuse as much as possible to make myself innocent.

"W-what do you mean D-dream?" I said with a shaky voice

"Don't try to act innocent, tell me all the details. NOW!" He yelled at me while he watched my hopes just went down in the moment.

"Fine...In the time when Schlatt got elected as the President and banished the two, I went to them and helped them, there simple" I said and slumped on my chair while putting my head down

"Is that it?" He said still not moving from his spot.

"I...uhm...the law was already removed from the book. And now, I am invited in the Festival, I feel like...not hating on them anymore and joining their side." I said and still felt his eyes boring holes at the back of my head

"I thought so." He scuffed before leaving. I watched him left my house, but he came back with the saying "You are no longer welcome in our team" then left

I was left in the home again, silence was now surrounding me.

I walked in my bedroom and stared at my untouched enderchest. I never thought of touching it again because of my past arguement with dream.

But now...I feel like opening my  chest that was only filled with my crown. My CROWN of Pride and Joy. My CROWN who made me wanted to rip down L'manberg. My CROWN who loved killing and hunting down people.

I took that crown and wore it.

I wanted to make my Brother to be proud of me. I wanted him to smile at my work. I wanted him to see me rip down Manberg.

But...someone is trying to stop me.

Tommy.

I PROMISED him to not betray him. I PROMISED him to keep Manberg safe without Wilbur blowing it all up. I PROMISED all the good things to him

Am I the Good Girl?

Or the Bad Girl?

But...it is all upto Techno's Decision because I love him.

- - - - -
A/N: I WILL SERIOUSLY FOCUS ON TECHNOBLADE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS BECOMING DREAMSMP X READER BUT IT IS NOT!

LET'S KEEP ON WAITING 'TIL WE GET THAT MOMENT WE WANTED. I'M SERIOUS JUST HOLD ON PLEASE

I KNOW THE PLOT IS GETTING OUT OF HAND BUT PLEASE TRUST ME, IT IS JUST A LURE TO KEEP EVERYONE NOT KNOW MY FUTURE PLANS HERE.