11 || Far Away

After their fight, they all parted to their own ways and do something.

Techno will collect some few resources.

Tommy will be staying in Pogtopia for  bit.

Niki went back to Manberg.

Wilbur went somewhere alone with Dream.

While Y/n decided to walk around Manberg and just observe.

While Y/n walked around, she felt like someone was following her around. She turned left and right then back to check if it is just her illusion or not.

But it turns out to be just a fox following her around. She smiled then crouched down at the level of the fox to pat it.

The fox was enjoying the warmth of her hands then it decided to rub its body against her arm.

Y/n smiled then picked up the fox before feeling something sharp on her shoulders which was an injection making her pass out. Her body plopped down at the grassy ground while the fox ran away.

The person who did it to her chuckled then carried Y/n on a bridal style.

As the figure carried Y/n the crown dropped on the grass leaving it there alone.

No one have caught what had happend...or maybe someone did. No one knows.

|| Technoblade's POV ||

I suddenly felt like something was wrong, there was someone telling me that there was something wrong going on.

I checked my surroundings but saw nothing. I shook my head before heading in the nether.

|| Wilbur's POV ||

I walked away from Dream after our small talk, then someone was telling my mind that there was something wrong.

I don't know what is it but I just shrugged my shoulders knowing that blowing up Manberg is a good idea rather than only speaking to the fucking president.

|| Tommy's POV ||

My eyebrows furrowed as my mind kept on telling something was wrong. There was something wrong.

I stood up while shaking my head.

My plan is alright, nothing is wrong with it.

|| 3rd Person's POV ||

The citizens of Manberg watched Y/n's body being carried by someone in fear.

The people knew how much this girl caused disasters in their country especially what had happend in the festival itself so that is why they were scared of her.

|| NEXT DAY ||

|| Y/n's POV ||

As I unfolded my eyes, I felt my body laying down on a comfortable bed. I then sat up on the bed looking around the room.

It was really neat and really nice inside, but there was still one question running in my head.

What happend?

I didn't remembered anything except the time I had petted the lovely fox and then poof, no more.

I tried to remember what made me pass out as much as I can, but it didn't seem to work.

I shook my head, then stood up from the bed. I folded the blankets that was covering me a while ago then fixed the bed.

The room was only filled with one bed, a table with nightstand beside it, a chair and one single painting. It may be simple but it still look elegant.

I put my palms on my face then...I didn't felt my mask on. My eyes widened as I searched around the room for my mask.

I searched every corner of the room but saw nothing. I almost gave up 'til I heard the door opening revealing someone.

I lookee over the door and saw a guy with a beanie and a blue sweatshirt. He was holding a tray with foods on a plate and a glass of water.

He looks at me then looked away, he walked in without giving an eyecontact with me. He settled the tray on the table before heading back out.

I grabbed his arm with no hesitations.

"Hello" I said

His body tensed up trying to face me.

"Are you okay?" I questioned then I felt his little shake from fear.

"I-I'm F-fine! Don't worry about it" He said before I let go off him. He left the room before locking it, I did just let him lock the door since I didn't think much about it.

I sighed then sat at my bed, I stared at my hand before hitting my head repeatedly.

Until everything came in rushing inside my head, someone injected me. I looked over my shoulder seeing a small mark left by it.

I was drugged...

I immedietely stood up making my way at the door slamming into it. I tried all my best to push the door down.

It was an iron door and I had nothing with me now.

I became the bait huh?

I gave up while I let my body slide down on the door.

In a second or two I heard footsteps outside the door before a knocking was heard.

"Oh Dear Y/n~"

- - - - -

A/N: I guess I'll leave it to the readers to know who the fuck is this person

Also comment here to guess who is the person behind this injection drug thingy