12 || Not Today

I opened the door revealing...

Schlatt.

I immedietely froze at my spot as he stared at me. He smirked before coming inside the room and closing the door behind him.

I walked backwards slowly from him as he tried to approach me. He chuckled then fixed his tie.

"There is nothing to be afraid of Darling~" I cringed at his words and looked away. I felt his fingers below my chin making me face him

"What do you want?" I said standing still on my spot trying not to get closer.

"Oh nothing Y/n...just...checking on you" He said then he stepped back for a few steps only

"Are you the one who drugged me?" I asked then stared at his yellow eyes that looked exactly like a goat

"Who else" He simply said without talking any further.

"Just spit what the fuck do you really want from me so I can get out of this shitty place"

"You are really stubborn from what I heard huh"

"CAN'T YOU JUST TELL-"

"You are the bait." So it was really true

I let out a sigh "If I am the bait then who will gonna-"

"Technoblade."

"Jeez you don't need to cut all of my sentences and also why would I be the bait to Technoblade?" I asked then crossed my arms above my chest

"You are the only precious treasure that he can afford in his life" He said then rolled his eyes on me

"Me? A Precious Treasure? Bruh- are you even sure? Maybe you got the wrong person or maybe even wrong information" I said then copied his eye rolling action

"I'm never wrong Y/n, you are the only precious treasure of Technoblade that he can only afford because once I stab a sword on your chest then there will be no more Y/n" He said and smirked

I stood there in silence, trying to think what is he even planning to do.

"But why? What is this for huh?" I asked

"You don't want to hear my plans" He said before going towards the door. "And don't plan to escape" He said closing the door and locking it.

I sighed then plopped down at the bed while staring at the food on the table given by Quackity.

I stood up and ate all the food up til it was finished, I waited for a few minutes before going back to bed. There was nothing to do than to sleep so I did since I have a lack of sleep.

|| Dream's POV ||

I stood on the edge of the mountain where I can see everything inside Manberg. I was overthinking about a mistake I did.

Y/n was really going insane since the thing that happend in the Festival which was really bad.

I promised her mom to not make her insane just like her dad. Her dad was once a villain of a place called 'Mantishpa'.

In a quick rundown, Mantishpa was a country owned by some people from the United Kingdom just like the old L'manberg. The purpose of her dad is to keep their freedom away since they are the ones who found the land.

You can see how the history is really repeating itself.

But her dad was unsuccesful and was now defeated til death came to him. Her mom only trusted me since I have known them the longest.

Y/n was only 1 year younger than me so it was okay.

This promise is somewhat important and I don't want to destroy this promise. This is why I didn't liked my idea of removing Y/n from our team.

I turned away from the sight and sighed to myself knowing that the government of Manberg is now holding Y/n in their arms.

I walked down from the mountain and had a small talk with Sapnap and George trying to ease out my emotions.

|| Technoblade's POV ||

I was staring at a flower when I got out of the Nether. It has the color of rose and it looked pretty.

My mind slipped of a Y/n holding the flowers that made me blush. I sighed then picked some flowers to give to
Y/n when I will come back.

When I got the satisfying numbers of the flowers, I stood up from the ground and used my horse to head my way in Pogtopia.

When I reached Pogtopia, I tied my horse on a fence and went inside.

I saw Tommy and Wilbur talking so I asked them "Have anyone of you seen Y/n?"

"Nope"

"Nah"

"Where do you think she headed to?"

"I don't know but the last time I saw her was when she was heading in Manberg" Wilbur answered

"How about you Tommy?"

"No ideas"

"Thanks-"

"Are those Poppies that you are holding Techno?" Asked Wilbur

"Oh- this are called Poppies? Oh and yes I am holding these, why?" I asked

"You, Techno told us that you will never hold a stack of Poppies if not necessary when we were still small" Wilbur chuckled

"Uhm- I don't remember that since I have ADHD anyways I'll head to Manberg to check on Y/n" I said then went back outside

I walked towards Manberg still holding the so called Poppies on my hand. I looked around and nothing showed any signs of Y/n being around until I saw something shiny on the ground.

My eyes widened when I saw Y/n's crown was laying flat on the ground. I ran towards it then grabbed it, not giving any care to the flowers.

I dropped the flowers on the ground and held unto the crown.

This isn't a good sign...

- - - - -
A/N: As you can see, there was a new scene and it is made by me. The country name is also made by me so it was pretty hard to custom one.

Also thank you for the 8k+ reads- pretty pog!