25 || Regret in her eyes

According to Wattpad statistics, there is 69% who read but do not vote with a star, if you enjoyed this chapter, I would appreciate it if you give a star and it is completely free. Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

Reminders: You have 1 life left

- - - - -

Y/n got her armours destroyed into pieces despite from the impacts of every bombs and explosions so she slowly ran away from the spot to hide.

She slowly slid her body on a rock and ate her gapple. After that she let a small sigh before she got her bow and arrow out.

She put her body above the rock and got her bow ready to fire. She steadly focused on Tommy before shooting.

One.

Two.

Three.

Tommy suddenly got caught on fire and he tried to fight against it.

Y/n did the same to Quackity, she squinted her eyes and stuck her tounge out before shooting it.

One.

Two.

Three.

There stood a Quackity being caught in a fire then there you can see him running to remove the fire away from his body.

Y/n did the same method multiple times before she ran out of arrows. She had no choice but to run up at the hill.

• - - • - - •

Y/n stood on a hill and raised her hands up in the sky with a happy emotion plastered in her face.

She gazed down below the hill and saw everyone still fighting. She knew she wanted this war badly, she knew that she fought and killed people but...

...what now?

What did she want?

Government? No.

Revenge? No.

Manberg? No.

Then what? Nothing.

She did all of this...for nothing.

She felt empty.

She was smiling...but there was nothing to smile at.

She knew something was wrong.

Her arms were slowly going down and felt a bit of sadness surrounding her. She watched Techno killing and fighting below the hill and she saw how proud on what he is doing now.

Y/n gazed upon at her palm and saw many blood stains that was on her palm. Her hands was now shaking as she remembered what happend to her dad.

Y/n finally realized that her and Techno have a big difference.

She shakily breathe in and out and felt her panic rushed in.

"Y/n dear" a feminine voice called out causing Y/n flinch

"W-who are you?" Y/n asked then looked around to look for owner of the voice

"It's me M/n" The girl felt tears falling down her eyes then wiping it quickly

"M-mom...I..." Her voice was so hoarse that she can't even talk properly now

"I'm here Y/n" Y/n felt cold arms that was hugging her.

"MOM I'M SO SORRY" She cried out and hugged the thin air

"I understand you dear, but what you have done was not probably the best..." Her mom said then sighed

"I-I know- I- I  messed up mom...I messed up..." Y/n shook her head multiple times

"I know how much frustrated you are right now, but please don't say you messed up" Y/n felt the coldness left her

"B-but-"

"I can see the regret in your eyes but you can never change the past and restart again. You have to put your head up and seek for the future, alright?" Y/n nodded at her whom she can't see.

"...are you proud of me now, mom?" Y/n asked with a sudden change in her voice

"As much as I love you Y/n but I will say it as a no" M/n said with out any hesitations

"I see, I understand Mom" She said and smiled with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Are you doing this because of someone you love?" Y/n lifted her head up because of the question and that question was stucked in her head

...what?...

...there is now way-

...M/n was right, she was doing it because of Technoblade.

"Well, I guess you are right Mom. I am doing this because of my Love" She said as she felt her body 

M/n knew she can't be seen but she smiled "I guess the little boy was right, History does repeats itself"

Y/n lowered her head down little did she know someone is targetting her right now.

- - - - -
A/N: Who the Hell is gonna target
Y/n? >:(