20 || Before the War

According to Wattpad statistics, there is 69% who read but do not vote with a star, if you enjoyed this chapter, I would appreciate it if you give a star and it is completely free. Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

- - - - -

Both Y/n and Techno have 2 weeks left  to prepare before the so called Final War, so they have to plan things out clearly.

"Okay Love, here is the plan. Listen to me clearly, okay?" The female nodded at him "We have to make everyone trust us, especially when there are a lot of new members in Pogtopia"

"I wanna learn who they are all first"

"Quackity, Niki, Fundy, Eret and...I don't know the others now, if we have more- Let's just make them trust us"  The male explained

The girl hummed in a response before Techno continued explaining the plan.

"We needed to make a lot of Armours and Weapons for them, then show it to them before the war starts. So we have to work together then we can get enough weapons" The male finished off.

"Where should we make our base?" Asked Y/n

"We don't need to make any bases anymore, I have a base and it is ready to use" The male smiled and looked at Y/n through his mask.

"Well then, let's get working now" The girl stood up while Techno got his equipments before they will go in Techno's base.

They used their tamed horses to make the travel faster.

Techno leaded the way towards his base which was inside a lake. They both left their horses beside the lake, on a fence. 

Techno went inside the lake first then opened a door leading inside the waters, Y/n quickly swam inside before the waters got in.

The two shaked their bodies off and entered the base. They got all the needed materials to go to the Nether.

• - - • - - •

"Y/n, you gotta move back a bit so you won't get hurt" Techno said and used his arms to make Y/n move backwards.

He used the bed to explode an area so they can get netherite.

• - - • - - •

"Y/n! No stop teasing me please-" Techno pleaded as Y/n ran away with his pickaxe.

Y/n ran around and kept hiding from Techno.

"Is this a hide and seek?"

"Yeah-"

"Found ya" Y/n turned around and screamed in fear when Techno spoke behind me

"How did you found me-"

"I am called as a human GPS" He simply said and took his pickaxe from my hand.

• - - • - - •

"Y/n how many netherite you got now?" Asked Techno as he looked behind him

"Hm...like erhm....4 Netherites" She said as she counted "hold on wait- oh yeah, just 4"

"Noob"

"Eeeehhhh??! How about you? I bet you have lesser amount of Netherites" Y/n said and raised her left brow

"I have 11 of them" Techno said and smirked

"Ya'know what, I'll get going" The girl said and turned around

The male chuckled and get back to work.

• - - • - - •

The girl wiped the sweat on her forehead and sighed

"Hey, are you tired?"

"Yeah, we should continue this tomorrow. We have more days to go" The male nodded and helped Y/n carry all the materials she have.

They entered the portal to go back at their world.

Y/n stretched her body and yawned; feeling really tired after some teasing and works.

• - - • - - •

Since there was no bed, Y/n sat down at the base as she felt her body getting tired from running and walking.

Techno looked at her tired body while chuckling. Techno got a spare blanket and put it on Y/n.

Techno did most of the works as Y/n slept through the night.

• - - • - - •

Y/n opened her eyes and saw Techno working

"Techno..." her hoarse voice called out making Techno gaze on her

"Yes Love?"

"I said we have more days, come on, sleep beside me" Y/n said and made a grabby motion

Techno couldn't say no, so he got up from his chair and sat beside Y/n on the corner.

Y/n put her head on top of Techno's shoulders while Techno put his head on top of Y/n's head. Y/n wrapped her arms around Techno as she tried to cuddle.

They were both covered up in the blanket as they slept.

• - - • - - •

They had to work every single day so that they can be really prepared. Every day was just the same, so it was just a cycle.

They were both a queen and a king to each other as Dream gave them the title:

"𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑 𝕬𝖓𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖘"

- - - - -
A/N: If you are unable to read that, it is "The Royal Anarchists". Please tell me if the story is messed up because I really becoming insecure about my writing now-

I also got my first hate comment so I gotta delete that and block the person 😔

Sadness aside, look at my notification