2 - i wish you were real

Charli's pov

I woke up with a smile on my face
a smile so big, so dominant.

but then it was gone.

why?

I realized that my dream, was just a dream.

dream flashback~

we were sitting on the hotel bed, in complete silence.

we just came back from a party, and y/n was wearing the prettiest dress ever.

her body looked so good in it.
the black short dress was making her curves pop out, and it sat perfectly on her angelic body.

I couldn't wait any more.

I had to tell her,
I had to let her know of my true feelings,
I just could not wait anymore,
I wanted to taste her mouth and kiss her softly.

I wanted to embrace her and hold on and never let go.

I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, waking up in bed next to her every day, forever.

"y/n, I need to tell you something"

I looked at her straight in the eyes, her addicting (your eye color) eyes that you just can't get enough of.

I grabbed her hand in mine, rubbed it softly with my thumb and continued to talk.

"but before I do, promise to me, please promise to me, think about what I'm saying. even if it sounds weird, just don't leave, tell me what you think and please just be there. okay?"

she nodded while looking at my eyes, squeezing my hand to try and calm me down.

I took a deep breath, and opened my mouth expecting words to come out.
but nothing did.

only tears.

very quickly a river of tears was streaming down my face.

y/n face softened.

she went from looking confused,
to giving me the most loving look,
a look only she could give.

she let go of my hand and cupped my face with both her hands and rubbed it while also wiping my tears away.

I put my forehead up against hers, looking into her eyes.

we put our hand on top of each other's shoulders and around the neck, giving each other a hug.

I never wanted to let go.

we looked at each other deeply, so much was going through my mind, and it seemed like she could hear it all.

"char baby, you know that no matter what, I would never leave you. I just won't be able.
there isn't anything that you could do or say that would make me hate you.
I just can't.
for my whole life, I will be beside you, nothing can separate us. I know you too well, and I can't even imagine living without you in my life." she said softly.

my tears stopped.

I felt so at home, and her soft kind word calmed me down.

I felt secured.

I could never leave her either, life would be so empty, so sad.

I wanted to respond but couldn't.