8 - unexpected outcome

Charli's pov

I go downstairs with my phone so y/n and I can start pranking Dixie.

"Ok I'm ready let's think about what to say, like what's the backstory." I say.

"Hmm, okay so I have an idea. We were watching a movie, when suddenly you get my attention, and then you say something about how you love how close we are now, but you wish we were closer. And then I ask you what you mean by that, and then you confess that you like me or something. I stare at you in shock, and you think I'm looking at your lips, so you kiss me, I'm even more in shock so I don't kiss back. Then you think you did something wrong, so you run away upstairs and ask for advice, and I ask for advice because I'm shocked or like scared that dixie will be mad." y/n says.

"Okay that sounds real, like, I mean that's like realistic, I don't know." I say.

"So, who is sending the text first?" y/n asks.

"Wait first let's think about what we write." I suggest. "Okay I think I should text first, and it'll be something like, 'Dixie help I think I messed up.', and then you can text her, 'Dixie don't kill me please but I don't know what just happened.' Maybe."

"Yeah that sounds good, text her first."

"I just did

"I just did. There's no going back. Your turn."

y/n is typing out her message and I help her to think of what to type.

"Ok so these are the messages tell me if it's okay, 'dixie don't kill me but something happened.' And then there's a second one which says 'help what the fuck do I do'" she says.

"Yeah okay now we just need to wait."

And like Dixie read my mind, the second I say that my phone dings.

"why does she sound annoyed?" y/n says and laughs.

Then her phone dings as well.

"What did she say?" I ask.

y/n shows me her screen and dixie's message just says 'omg.'

"she is annoyed. Yup." y/n says. "Okay now let's respond at the same time. You say, 'I kissed y/n' and I say, 'Charli kissed me'."