(13) i miss you

Third person's pov

It was day four of the trip. The past three days were spent visiting different landmarks in Tokyo like The Ginza District, Ueno Park and also lots and lots of shopping!

On today's itinerary, they are going to Disney Land and tomorrow Disney Sea. Everyone was excited, being their first time by Joslyn chose a simple yellow crop top with the word pink on it, black sweats and white sneakers.

 Everyone was excited, being their first time by Joslyn chose a simple yellow crop top with the word pink on it, black sweats and white sneakers

"Guys are you ready?!" I asked and they all came tumbling down excited to leave. What I just said kinda reminds me of the opening to Sponge Bob Square Pants. 'Are you ready kids?' I'm lame. I need a life.

"Let's go!" I exclaimed.

Meanwhile on the other side of the planet...

Jerome was sulking on his chair, much more irritated than usual. The employees knew something was up but was scared to pry. They knew that he wasn't like this.

Kyle and Damien being bored despite having their own companies to run, they still wanted to annoy him. I mean who wouldn't. They especially love it when they managed to rile him up.

"What the fu5k do you want?" He yelled in exasperation. "Your love" Damien said dramatically. Jerome looked up to see his two idiotic friends looking at him.

"What has got you twisted in your ass" Kyle sniggered at Jerome's attitude. Jerome just grumbled in response, clearly annoyed by his friends.

"Joslyn is the problem isn't it? Huh dude. On a holiday" Kyle teased Jerome.

"How did you know" He questioned. He didn't even tell them and obviously it can't be Joslyn telling them so how?

"Instagram" Kyle answered in one word. He just nodded. Meanwhile, Damien was casually snacking on some biscuits and trying to steal some tea packets while he was at it.

A hot shot businessman who has his own company to run. You would think he would be mature and poised but you thought so wrong.

There is Damien in all glory shamelessly eating Jerome's biscuits. What a man he is.

"Come on dude chill they will be back soon" Damien said attempting to comfort him with his mouth still stuffed with food.

"How about we go do something to take your mind off from Joslyn?" Kyle suggested. And with nothing to lose, he agreed.

•••

"Why and what the fu5k are we doing here at a spa?!" Jerome couldn't believe at the pink interior of it. Though he enjoyed being pampered once in a while, he wasn't expecting this at all.

He just thought they were going to eat or get drinks, something along those lines. Not a spa.

"No relax hunny" Damien said. "You need it. You are only 25 but you have grey hair everywhere"

"That's why you need a spa. Besides we are nice. We are helping you to pay" Kyle backed Damien up, watching Jerome battle with himself in my head.

"...Fine" He fussed. His two friends both had victorious smiles on their face. And now began their spa sessions...

They all, well just Kyle and Damien purposely requested for them to be in the same rooms to annoy Jerome more. Some friends he had, thinking to himself.

"Pssst" Damien nudged Jerome who was almost in la la land, "Psst. Psst. Damm you know what. This friendship is over" In hopes of waking Jerome up but he was already in la la land.

He huffed (and puffed and blew the house down) and decided to pester Kyle instead. "Psst" Damien whispered. "What the heck do you want?" Kyle hissed.

"I'm hungry. Can I eat the cucumbers on that plate?" Damien asked and Kyle looked at him deadpanned and ignored him.

Oh well, he thought. I'll just take one. Or maybe two. It all depends on my hunger anyways.

•••

"Wasn't that great?" Jerome asked, much happier from before. It was as if someone switched bodies with him.

"Yaaaa" Kyle said, purposely dragging the 'ya'. Clearly they were both weirded out by his change of behavior.

Looking at the time, Jerome seemed so oblivious to his friend's astonishment. "Come on let's go eat" Jerome said, leaving both of his friends puzzled.

Back to Joslyn's adventures...

"Can we ride this please?" Bethany pleaded, giving Joslyn puppy eyes. It was hard for Joslyn to say no to those puppy eyes and now here they were on the ride.

They were currently on a roller coaster ride. Everyone met the height/age requirement since some rides Gavin is not allowed on.

Once the ride was done, Joslyn was so glad and hopped off it in joy. Thank god it was done. "Sisss can we go to the other roller coaster?"

And that was just the beginning...

Back home:

"As much as I love Japan, I need my bed" Alden said as they all agreed. After the trip, Joslyn lied on her bed face first without changing or showering. That was how tired she was. Plus the time zone wasn't helping.

Fatigue took over her and soon she fell into a deep sleep.

•••

It had been a few days since everything. Everyone had resumed back to their daily lives.

Today they would finally meet each other after so long. One week of no texting, no calls, no contact with one another and they couldn't wait to meet. Although Joslyn did enjoy her vacation, he still missed Jerome a lot.

Speaking of the devil, Jerome had just knocked on the door, super happy to finally see his love. Both Gavin and Weston are currently hanging out at their friends house, Bethany had college and later a sleepover at her friends house and Alden was on a date.

It was perfect for you know... winks.

"I miss you so much" Jerome muttered into Joslyn's ears, hugging her tightly. They stayed like this for a good 5 minutes before Joslyn nudged him inside.

"Just so you know, no one is home so we have the whole house to ourselves" Joslyn said with nothing dirty in mind but Jerome seemed to have other ideas.

"How about the bedroom? We can do many things there?" Jerome smiled cheekily at Joslyn to which she blushed profusely.

He swooped her up into her arms when she shouted, "Waittt!"

What could she possibly want now?
~~~
hey everyone. i'm sorry for the wait... i didn't have any thoughts on what to write thus the long wait. love you all for the reads and votes 💜💜

fun fact 13: some insects and small birds see the world in slow motion...

no questions for today, but if you want be sure to ask me!!!

-1040 words-