(17) siblings? i'm his girlfriend

Jerome's pov

After listening to her past, I really wanted to punch them than cut them up, followed by boiling them and then feeding them to the animals.

But if I give it to the poor animals, they would be such a poor thing. Maybe I can- Wait! Who's with me? No one. (Lonely) My mind is super corrupted with the shows I watch...

I decided to just spend the day trying to find her parents. The thing was the siblings are now at risk, thus I decided to add more security at her place.

For precaution, I also called Alden and explained to him what was going on so he would know what to do.

But before I could do all of that, I made sure she was comfortable. I took spare blankets from my cupboard and wrapped her around it and took pillows for her to lie on and sleep.

Also, I turned on the air conditioner such that she wouldn't feel too warm here. I gave her a kiss on the forehead before letting her dive into dreamland.

"Henry, I need you to find the whereabouts of a Jimmy James and Lauren James for me as fast as you can.

While you are at it can you please send some man to the address. Yes I will send it after this. Thanks man" With that I hung up and send him Joslyn's address.

Since I had pretty much nothing to do,m except for some work and waiting for Henry, I decided to post mates some food so when she wakes up, she can eat.

I chose to order some fast food cause comfort food. Plus, I was craving some burgers so it all works out.

Though I canceled the meetings, I still had some documents to look through so that would take me about half and hour to an hour and then we will see.

•••

Some time had passed. The food just arrived. I finished my work. There's wasn't much to do since Henry hadn't sent me anything yet so I decided to contact the police.

One of my good friends, Nelly was an officer here and she was on the case of it so I shared with her about my progress and vice versa.

After the call, I felt bad. There were no leads what so ever and I wanted them far far away as soon as possible.

Just then, I saw her stir and I knew she was about to wake up so I rushed to her and took a few pictures of her before tickling her a little. It is all fun and games.

"Hehe Romey stop! Stop! Ahhh it tickles" She said in between laughs which made her even cuter! I just wanted to pinch her cheeks.

"Come on love, I bought some food for you" I wanted her to guess but her being the foodie she is, plus with that tantalizing aroma, she knew what it was.

"Burgers?! H3ll to the yeah!!!!" She exclaimed with joy as she set down on the chair without a care for the world.

I couldn't help but admire the beauty right in front of me. Despite her slightly messy hair and unkempt clothing, she still looked like an angel.

"Romey, Romey, Romey!!!" I then heard her melodic voice calling me. "Yes honey?"

"Why aren't you eating? I'm going to steal your food if you don't take it in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!!" She exclaimed sneakily as I chased her for my food.

"It's on baby" I smirked as I ran after her. She laughed and began running all over the place.

•••

After that whole fiasco of me chasing my food, I managed to get it back which thank god. I was hungry. Can't blame me.

We talked about random things and I also decided to let her know what I did. After all, it is about her so it would be the best to let her know.