(18) meet the parents...

Third person's pov

When Josh saw his brother there, he knew he was doomed. There was no point hiding at this time.

He had to either come clean or act dumb. However, he knew otherwise. His brother was the best at forcing the truth out and he couldn't keep a secret.

"Spill the tea" Jerome mocked him as the two brothers settled down into the chairs. Meanwhile, the three girls were out getting to know each other.

"Okay fine yes I got a girlfriend" He admitted, a little embarrassed. "When did you get together?" Jerome asked, trying to pry from him.

"About 2 weeks. We known each other for a year though" He continued, explaining. They had some bro talk, hugged it out before finding their girls.

Meanwhile:

The three of them were chatting and getting to know one another. Turns out, they were more similar than they thought.

All of them loved the color purple, loves dogs, prefers spring over any season and donuts are their favorite dessert.

As time passed, they got more invested, walking around the garden to admire while talking.

To the boy's surprise, each of them had gotten closer than they had expected. They were not expecting such closeness between them since they just met but it did happen.

"Hey yo" Jerome said, ruffling his sister's hair before turning his attention to the potential new member of the family.

"Hello Mair. Nice to meet you. I'm Jerome the best favorite child among everyone here. As those words left his mouth, protests from both of them.

"Nuh uh!! I'm the best sibling and mom and dad's favorite" Joanna shot back, childishly sticking her tongue out though she was the middle child. She was 15 minutes older than Josh.

"I'm their favorite of course. After all I'm the youngest" Josh retorted towards his older siblings. 

Mair couldn't help but laugh at her boyfriend. Her boyfriend. Although it had been 2 weeks, she still felt like a dream. She had always had a crush on him and turns out, the feelings were mutual.

Joslyn on the other hand was blatantly  admiring her boyfriend. It was nice to see him so happy and relaxed with his family.

The two significant others looked at their family banter in awe. It was a very cute moment for their family.

They decided to snap some pictures of their playful banter, keeping it as a good memory.

"Alright alright! Come on, enough of your banter!" Joslyn chided, breaking off their argument.

They obliged Joslyn's request and decided to help Mr and Mrs Winters with the garden.

The girls were planting a bunch of new flowers and tending to the old ones while the boys were helping the old couple transport some soil.

The soil was too heavy for them to carry due to old age. After that, they helped weed out whatever they could find.

Josh being the prankster, decided to dump some soil on Jerome's perfectly crisp and white shirt. No clue as to why he wore that at a place where clothes get dirty easily.

Slowly and stealthily, he walked over to where Jerome was, who was concentrating when he felt somethings fall from the top and down.

He was stunned by the unexpected action and took a minute to compose himself before trailing off to return the favor back to Josh.