epilouge

- move in with me?" Jerome asked hopefully, dangling the keys in front of her while manhandling the sign with difficultly.

She was shocked to say the least. She didn't expect anything like this to happen. "Wow oh my god I-"

Jerome thought that he was being rejected and had a look of disappointment plastered on his face. He was just about to sigh when he heard "Yes!"

For a minute, he couldn't register what was going on till he realized what was going on. Abandoning the sign and keeping the keys, he jumped up and carried Joslyn up, peppering kisses on her face.

Jerome had personally went to ask her siblings on their views. At first they were reluctant. After all, Joslyn had been staying with them for their whole lives.

However after some discussion, they agreed. It would definitely bring her joy. Besides, it was time for her to be happy after spending most of her time taking care of them.

"Okay okay. That's enough" She laughed uncontrollably. Naturally she was very ticklish and couldn't stand it. Even a little tickle will cause her to laugh.

"I love you" Jerome whispered into her ear.

"I love you too" Joslyn said back, smiling.

"Wanna look around the garden?" He asked to which I nodded. Though it wasn't as big as what Mr and Mrs Winters garden was, it was stil beautiful.

It wasn't exactly a flower garden but it still looked really cozy.

"Let me show you the inside of the house" He told her, leading her to the house

"Let me show you the inside of the house" He told her, leading her to the house. A big one.

It was a two story house with a swimming pool near it

It was a two story house with a swimming pool near it. Colorful flowers spaced around the land.

The moment you step inside, you can see stairs leading up to the second level. On the left, is where the living room and kitchen is while on the right is the patio, where the swimming pool is located.

Upstairs is where all the rooms are. There was a tiny library, guest rooms, bedrooms, offices and study tables.

It was bare but Joslyn had a vision on how things were going to placed.

"I can't wait for us to move into here" Joslyn said, admiring the big space.

"Me too" He added on.

•••

"Jerome this is all your fault!!" Joslyn yelled as she brought in again another box of stuff. At this rate, she was super tired.

They had been up since 5am and it was now 1pm. Despite having movers, it didn't help a lot as they were only responsible for furniture.

Jerome wanted the 'moving into the house by yourself' experience so he decided not to use the mover's resources.

It was just the two of them suffering and Jerome clearly regretted not calling the mover's.

"I love you though" Jerome cheekily responded back. Joslyn could not be angry at him for long. He was just too cute but she still put up a facade, pretending to be angry.

As she brought in the last of the boxes, she wiped her sweat, glad that the boxes were finally done.

"Come on, please. I'll get you ice cream and a tour of the bedroom" He winked, trying to pacify his girlfriend.

She looked taken back and blushed a little with what Jerome said. A horny man, she thought.

"Such a kid you are" She muttered, not knowing Jerome heard it. "Heyy!" He retorted back.

"That just proves my point" She just said before carrying the boxes into their respective rooms, leaving Jerome speechless with boxes spread all around him.

•••

"Wow sis! This looks so good" Weston exclaimed, admiring the newly done house. Two days ago, everything was done up. It took a few days but it was all worth it.

"Thank you! I designed it" She beamed but frowned when Weston added on: "Actually never mind. I take it back" And stuck his tongue out.

Siblings, she muttered to herself. "Help yourself to whatever. Just don't dirty my place"
Joslyn requested before heading to the bedroom.

Jerome was not home yet as he was working at the office while she was working from home. Since she took up most of the designing, she decided to work at home instead.

"Heyyyy. I miss you" Joslyn called him who picked up right away. "Miss you too! This noodles are amazing honey!!"

"Thanks!! I'll make more if I feel like it. Wanna get your parents and siblings to join? Mine are here. I think they are at the gaming room" She suggested to which he agreed.

"I'll call them and you can get back to work. Bye bae! See you tonight!" Jerome said before ending the call.

He couldn't wait for tonight and the evening couldn't come any sooner.

•••

"Hello!" Joanna greeted as she stepped foot into her brother and girlfriend's new house. Along with her was her twin and his girlfriend.

"Wow!" She said. She was mesmerized by all the elegant furniture and decor. She was a fan of decor, all that jazz.

"Hey Anna, Joshy poo and Mair!" Jerome said as he slipped his hand around Joslyn's waist. Joslyn waved at them who reciprocated.

With that, another car had pulled up- Jerome's parents. "Hey! Welcome to our humble abode!" Joslyn exclaimed.

They decided to do a short house tour, everyone slowly getting familiarized with the house. It was pretty big.

"Well come on and eat!" Jerome spoke after the short tour which Gavin was really happy about it.

As she had not much time to cook due to her work, she had food delivered to the house. Pizza! It was simple and easy.

To celebrate their new home, Julie baked a cake for everyone to eat. It was a chocolate cake with some intricate designs on.

Desserts can never go wrong. Plus, there's always a space in your body for desserts.

With that, everyone dug in once more, fighting over the cake once in a while.

As Joslyn looked over everything, she couldn't help but feel content.

After all, she was once a broken billionaire but now turned into someone stronger.
~~~
hello y'all!! and this is it!! the epilogue to end off this story... kinda sad but super happy to start of a new book!!

❤️ thank you all for your support and i couldn't have done it without you ❤️

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💗

-1012 words-