TWENTY EIGHT

At 11:59pm on the 20th June, the kitchen of 12 Grimmauld Place was full of panic and disorder. What was expected to be a quiet night had turned into havoc, as every order member was crammed into one small room. The order had been gathered by Dumbledore to inform them that Harry Potter and five other members of their group, 'Dumbledore's Army', had broken into the Department of Mysteries. The room was buzzing with people wanting to help, however Molly Weasley's screeches to Dumbledore could be heard the loudest, as she sobbed to know if her children were okay.

"Ron," Molly was shouting at Dumbledore. "Is Ron there? Is my son in the Department of Mysteries as we speak?"

"Yes, Mrs Weasley, Ronald is there as we speak. I do believe that Ginevra is too." The old man said calmly.

Molly sobbed and clung to Arthur who was shaking his head. "We'll go, we're going." He said.

"Yes, we are."

"No, Mrs Weasley, you will not." He said to her dismissively, before looking to the two aurors to his left. "Mad-Eye, Kingsley you'll go."

"Tonks too," Mad-Eye said, nodding at his prodigy. "She's better than me these days," he said to the witch with a wink.

"I'm going too," Sirius insisted, "he's my Godson."

"Ron is my SON!" Mrs Weasley screeched. "If he's going for his Godson I'm going for my bloody children."

"Molly- they are in there because of me. Not you. Stay here, please," he said to the woman, clutching her hands kindly. "Be prepared for when we're back, be prepared to heal anyone."

The woman sobbed but nodded, "fine."

"Remus," Sirius said, "come on."

The man nodded and drew his wand.

"Very well," Dumbledore said, "you know where to go. Let's make sure that no blood is spilled please. You are all more than capable. I will be there when I'm needed."

"Just bloody come now, Dumbledore." Kingsley exclaimed.

"No," the man said. "I will be there when I am needed."

The order members all rolled their eyes and prepared to leave. Remus blinked, feeling as if something was missing.

"Athene," Remus breathed. "I want Athene to come."

Tonks stared at the man in shock and then rolled her eyes. Molly tried her best to give her a comforting glance.

"Her magic is incredible, I'm going to get her-"

"Mr Lupin," Dumbledore started, but the man was already up the stairs.

"If she fucks this up I swear to Merlin-" Mad Eye growled. Dumbledore held up his hand to silence the man.

He didn't bother knocking, he forced open her door and ran to her bed where she was asleep. He grabbed her shoulder and shook it aggressively. She bolted up when she realised he was in her room.

"Lupin what the-" She asked, still half asleep, rubbing her eyes

"Get up. Harry, and friends, in Department of Mysteries. Death eaters." He breathed. "They don't want you to come, I do, come on. I need you there."

Athene had jumped out of bed, she turned her back to him and pulled off her top, Remus was too stressed to be shocked as she undressed before him. 

She pulled on her duelling clothes and a hoodie.

"Let's go," she said, already running downstairs. She stood next to Tonks and squeezed her hand, the witch only gave her a small smile in response.