chapter 2

"i'm outside. don't be late, san."

"alright." san put down his phone after he ended the call with seonghwa. he stayed in front of the mirror, checking his outfit. even if he heated going to a party, he should at least show up looking decent. san's wearing a white shirt and put on a black bomber jacket. to match his top, he wore black jeans and sneakers. not to forget his black beanie. he made sure to let some of his hair out, falling in front of his eyes. 

san examined himself at the mirror for the last time and nodded in satisfaction. however, he still couldn't care much about the whole party and was about to ditch seonghwa- but he'd like to use this as his chance to maybe- maybe speak with wooyoung. the possibility for san to have the courage and talk to him was 0.0001. 

it's low, but he should at least look good for his crush.

san stepped out of his home after saying goodbye to his mother. he saw seonghwa was waiting inside his car as he walked to him. "bro, you really took time dressing yourself up for the party! though i doubt wooyoung would notice your existence tonight." seonghwa said, but immediately regret it when san stopped dead in his track. 

"i'm not going then." san was about to turn around and get inside. "no! san, i was just joking around, man!" seonghwa begged again. san smirked and finally got inside his car. "you should be thankful that i decided to tag along. i'm not doing this because of you. i thought that it's finally time for me to have some courage and talk to wooyoung." san said, looking out the door. 

"fine, i don't care at all either." seonghwa started the car and drove them to get to wooyoung's house. it was located at the top of the hill, where the wealthy families live there. when they arrived, both of them stood with awe, staring at the huge house before them.

"this is not a house. this is a mansion," seonghwa muttered. he parked his car a little further from the house, so they had to walk a little. they stood at the door and could already hear the loud music booming inside. san waited behind seonghwa who pushed the doorbell. "why are you hiding, though? it's not like you're a stranger." 

san just shrugged at seonghwa's question and kept quiet. then the door opened, revealing wooyoung. "seonghwa, you made it!" the boy said and seonghwa nodded with a smile. "of course! this is san, by the way." he introduced san to wooyoung after shaking hands with him. san widened his eyes when seonghwa moved aside and panicked a bit.

"hi, san! it's nice to meet you. i'm happy you could make it." wooyoung said and handed out his hand at san. "h-hey." san shook his hand. his hand felt warm in his but it only lasted for merely 2 seconds. 

"just make yourself at home. if you need some help, just ask my butler for it. have fun!" wooyoung flashed them a smile and left then. seonghwa stepped inside and waited for san, who was still staring at his hand. "what's the matter?" he asked in confusion.

san looked up and said slowly in disbelief, "hwa, wooyoung just shook my hand..." 

"i know. did it feel good? are you feeling happy now?"

"i'm never gonna wash my hand."

the two got inside and were taken aback at how many students from the school came. they headed where the foods and drinks are. san just grabbed a slice of pizza and so did seonghwa. they ate at the counter together, where there weren't too many people there. since the house was huge, there was still space for them to breathe and that's what san was grateful for. "so, what are we supposed to do?" san began.

"you mean what are you supposed to do." seonghwa took a bite of his pizza slice and continued, "i know how to have fun. do you?" san glared at him in return and hit his arm, who yelped in return. "how dare you to look down on me? you were the one who dragged me here!" he shook his head then.