chapter 17

when the fuck am i gonna start studying (no shit my biggest exam is 2 months away)

i really love you guys thats been supporting me to this day 🥺🥺 please know that ❤✨

okay, chile anyways-

---

it's been a few days since san's kind-of-confession to wooyoung and since then, wooyoung had failed to meet san as the boy decided to avoid him again. for days, wooyoung had tried looking out for him so that they could talk. he even sent him a text, but he was left on seen.

typical san to do that to him.

it's driving wooyoung crazy with each day, knowing san had feelings for him but at the same time now knowing it completely. everything was sort of not completed and left hanging.

things were not looking good for san, either. he hated himself for avoiding wooyoung whenever they met eyes from across the cafeteria or hallways. seonghwa noticed this too and became tired of this. so he decided to ask san one day in class. their teacher didn't come, so it was their substitute teacher who came in. thankfully, the students were allowed to do anything they want.

seonghwa brought his chair to san's place and said, "aight, it's time for you to spill the tea."

"what tea?" san averted his gaze.

"don't be like that. what happened on that day when you came over to my place? you said you fucked up." seonghwa explained after rolling his eyes at the latter.

san was quiet then started explaining, "it was after school one day and i had stayed back because yeonjun made me. he bullied me and said things to me which i'm all used to it already. but then he punched me. well, not until wooyoung came to save the day. however, they got into a fight all of a sudden, and I was able to stop it by punching yeonjun. i think i broke his nose, though..."

"that explains the plaster on his nose the day after that." seonghwa nodded.

san continued again, "wooyoung was sort of badly injured because of me so i had to help treat his wounds. it's just a few cuts and a bruise, thankfully."

"yeah, i saw his bruised cheek. kinda nasty... and then what happened?"

san inhaled first and then answered, "he began asking me why i avoided him these past days and i told him what i've been meaning to tell. you know, about the kiss and why i should forget about it. and then... well, i may have accidentally confessed to him."

"oh lord, finally." seonghwa received a glare from san in return and muttered a quick apology. san continued, "anyways, in conclusion; i fucked up."

seonghwa shook his head in pity at him. "geez, san. are you still avoiding him?" san's nod answered his question. he added, "well, you didn't really fuck up. i guess it's a good thing you did that."

"i don't see where the good thing you're implying here." san narrowed his eyes at seonghwa.

"let me explain. so, he kissed you first, right? he gotta have at least the same feelings as you. i mean, you know he's no fuckboy. he's a nice guy, according to you. so, why doubt him? you confessing to him have made things easier for both of you." seonghwa explained. san stared at him for a while, trying to swallow everything he said. then he replied, "well, you have a point there."

"oh, please. i have all the points present there."

"whatever, i'm just saying you're correct. though, i'm not doubting him-"

"sweetie, you look like you are." seonghwa snorted.

san scowled at him and said, "i am not! i just don't want to regret myself later on."