A lane down the past (Part 6)

Author's POV

" I love you , Jungkook. " Jimin said , now lying in Jungkook's arms. They were in Jimin's bedroom now . Their parents weren't there . They had their own work . Usually, they don't remain home for the whole day . They depart from home in the morning when Jimin and Jungkook departed for school and came back around nine or ten in the evening. They hardly had any family time .

Jimin said I love you to Jungkook. But, would Jungkook say him the same thing? Jimin didn't expect him to and neither did Jungkook say those three words. He just rolled his eyes and moved his arms from under Jimin's head and turned around, as if trying to ignore Jimin's existence.

Jimin teared up . He already knew what Jungkook was . He was a playboy and a fuckboy and a fucking bastard who played with people's feelings and broke their heart . Tears started rolling down his eyes as he stood up and dashed out of the room, and started running down the hallway, passing Boun in the way , who was going to meet up with Jungkook. " HEY ! Jimin! Chim ! Jimin ah!" Boun called out Jimin but he didn't listen . He just kept running away and Boun was fast enough to see his visible tears . He knew what was up .

~~

" Hey ! Jimin ah ! What's up ?" Hoseok said , patting Jimin's back , trying to calm down the now shivering boy .

"H-hyung ~~~~~~~" Jimin said , trying to control his sobs . Hoseok hugged the boy . " Shhhh ! Shh ! Chimmy ! Let all out . " Jimin continued to cry , fists clutching Jhope's shirt and crying his heart out onto Jhope's chest . He was again feeling the same nauseous feelings and .... all he needed was Taehyung now , but as Tae had some work to do , the best Jimin could thing of now, was Jhope . So here he was ..

---

- What the fuck do u mean Jungkook?

- What did I do now?

- Jungkook... I am saying again ! Leave the boy alone .

- I won't. What will you do ?

- I- Jungkook.. Jimin was fucking crying. Do you know when a person cries ? When that person cannot take the extreme pain he is going through anymore.. and you know who is the reason behind Jimin's tears ? YOU ! IT'S FUCKING YOU .

Jungkook remained silent. Boun thought he is realizing his mistake. But ....

- Done ? Are you done babbling Boun ? Now go . Don't show me your face , if again you mean to disturb my sleep .

- JUNGKOOK! IT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS! You know what ? You don't deserve Jimin. And neither do you deserve any love in this whole world. Whatever Jiwon and Joy did with you , that was right . They understood how much of a great asshole and cold hearted dickhead you are . They did the correct thing. A person who plays with someone's feelings, deserves to get played too . JUST FUCK YOU !

Saying this , Boun stormed out of the room .

Jungkook sat up .

"You know what ? You don't deserve Jimin. And neither do you deserve any love in this whole world. Whatever Jiwon and Joy did with you , that was right . They understood how much of a great asshole and cold hearted dickhead you are . They did the correct thing. A person who plays with someone's feelings, deserves to get played too . JUST FUCK YOU ! "  These words rang in his ears and he hated to admit that they were utter truth . He was a player . He liked to play with people's feelings. But what was wrong in his actions? He just wanted people to feel what he felt that time when he got played . He just wanted to take revenge. And he has been taking revenge for two years continue now . GREAT ! Guess he held back old memories.

Jungkook's POV

Hah ! I will treat Jimin as a trash . I will break him and I know that he knows that I am a player . Today morning Tae said him that . But ... why do I suddenly feel so .. so possessive over Jimin? As if I'm scared of loosing him? What does he mean to me ? A side chick right ? Only a toy . Someone to enjoy breaking and someone to fuck senseless . That's what I'm gonna do . Call me inhuman . But looks like a give a fuck?

Ofcourse not .....