How you came into their lives

- Tomura-
He was just walking around in the dark alleys to just clear his mind. Until he hear something, he looked around and saw a box move a bit. He opened it up carefully and looked inside. He saw you with your hand in your mouth. You looked up at him and let out a giggle. You reached up to him and tried to reach his face. He was going to leave you but something made him want to take you in. "Tch. I can't believe I'm doing this..." he said while carefully carrying you in his arms.

- Dabi -
He was walking around just minding his own business until he heard yelling. He turned his head to look over to a small house that looked a little broken down. "Where are you?! Come out you little brat!" Your father yelled. Dabi watched you hide behind the fence and covered your mouth. You had bruises, dirty clothes, and bandages all over you. It reminded of him back then. He walked over to you. You got scared from his sudden approach. "It's okay. Come with me. I'll take you somewhere better than this place." You looked at him with curiosity. You didn't know what he was saying due to you lacking knowledge and you were never allowed to speak. Though from the sound of his voice it made you feel safe. You took his hand and he took you back to the hideout.

- Toga -
She was out killing and finding more blood to drink. She then found a small basket near an empty bench in a park. She skipped over to it curious on what held inside. She peeked inside and her smile widen. "Aren't you a cutie?" She said gushing over you. She didn't hesitate to take you along with her back to the base.

- Kurogiri-
He didn't know his ex girlfriend was pregnant with you. Nor did he expect you to be in front of the bars entrance. He read the note and grumbled heavily. But with one look at you he was relaxed. You were so quiet and so small. He found a place in his room to let you sleep longer.

- Twice-
He was exploring an abandoned mental asylum...for some reason. He then saw you walking around in the hallway. He looked down at you while you just tilted your head. "Hey kid why are you here? I really don't care." He said. You didn't know what he saying so you just continued to walk. He followed you until you gave up and faced him once more. "How about you come with me. It's better than this place. No it's not." He said. You grabbed his hand and he lead the way.