𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

This one is dedicated to Lovebrian24 Because they are so loyal in all my fics 💚

^^

This dedication was here from the original post, so I decided to leave it there.

Now.
I'm so so so so sorry this took me this long, I wasn't really motivated to write this story so I started procrastinating it.

And I hate myself for leaving you all hanging and waiting for an update.

This December was just so crazy so far. I saw Harry at both shows in Buenos Aires and I was at  barricade, it was truly amazing. He's out of this world.

Also we fucking won the world cup.
So I'm thrilled.

Aaaaaand, above all that, many of you know that I'm moving to the States next year, and I'm already like interviewing with host families and all, so I'm kinda busy with that too.

I really hope you don't hate me and that you didn't miss me too much.

I love you 🤍

Mag 🦋

ELEVEN

"I'm still so mad at him."

"It was not that bad, Lou."

"He is not letting me make my own decisions. He just decided to hate you and claim that you're no good. Who does he think he fucking is?" - I growled, exasperated.

"I don't think ignoring him for the past week is going to fix anything either." - Harry insisted.

"If you're going to suggest talking, save it. I won't talk to him. I won't come back to the apartment either. The hotel is fine to live in."

"You're going to continue living in that hotel?" - Harry laughed. - "For how long?"

"As long as necessary. I'm not coming back to Niall's."

"I still think you should give him the chance to explain himself."

"Harry, no. He's just so... Agh! I'm not talking to him ever again. And I mean it." - I said firmly, sitting down next to him.

"Fine." - Harry sighed, dropping his head back on the backrest of his green velvet couch. - "What about Brianna's house?" - He hummed, thinking.

"You're insane if you think I'll go back to living there."

"You're really going to live in a hotel forever?" - Harry smirked, amusement on his expression.

"Yes."

"Just because your best friend doesn't like me." - He said, still smirking.

"Not my best friend anymore."

"Really?" - Harry laughed. - "Louis, c'mon. I'm sure you can both talk it through."

"He isn't respecting me." - I shrugged. - "Maybe if he apologizes first, I'll talk to him."

Harry bumped his shoulder with mine and took my legs up to accommodate them on his lap, resting his hands on top.

"What do you want to do today? I believe I have some frozen pizza in the fridge if you want to stay for dinner. Or we can order something."