𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆

TWENTY-ONE

"What if I go and talk to her?" - Niall asked. - "She likes me, Right?"

"Yes, but would she listen to you? I don't think so."

"Maybe she will."

"Ni, I love you, but I know her, and you're not going to convince her to stay in London any longer than she has to. Even if she likes you."

"But maybe..."

"Maybe what? She leaves in two days. Last night when I went to see Freddie, she had everything packed already. It's over. I lost."

"You didn't lose yet!"

"Yes I fucking did!" - I yelled. - "Don't you get it?"

"Louis."

"No."

"Listen to me."

"I'm tired." - I sighed, collapsing in my bed.

"Louis? Did you tell her that you loved Harry?"

"That would only bring me more problems, mate. Seriously, have you been paying attention?"

"But maybe she thinks it's a fling! Did you tell her you loved him?"

"Not straight forward like that, no."

"Maybe you can try that too. Like explain her calmly how do you feel about Harry."

"And what? Change her mind?" - I snorted. - "Tried that. Failed."

"But maybe..."

"It'll be useless. Harry isn't even in the picture anymore. This is only about me, Freddie and her."

"Well, I ran out of ideas. And you don't want to get lawyers involved, so." - Niall sighed.

"So, as I said before. I lost." - I shrugged, sitting up and grabbing my keys. - "I'm going to spend my last two days with my son. Excuse me." - I said, pushing him aside and getting out of the room, Niall following on toe.

"Can I go too? I want to say goodbye to my nephew."

"Sure." - I replied without even turning to look at him. - "Let's go."

🌈🌈🌈

Brianna opened the door of her house with a tired expression.

"Thank God. Please entertain him while I finish packing his clothes. He's literally taking everything I packed out of the suitcase." - She pressed her fingers on both sides of her forehead. - "I'm exhausted."

"Okay." - I smiled at her, entering the house. - "Do you need anything else? We can help." - I offered, knowing that at least I could be civilized since her moving was now inevitable.

"No, thanks." - She shrugged. - "I just need to finish with the things in his room without him snatching them from me."

"Okay."

Niall walked past me into Freddie's room.

"How is my favorite nephew?" - He asked with open arms.

Freddie jumped into his arms when he saw him.

"Uncle Ni!"

"Hi buddy!" - He exclaimed, hugging him and bringing him to the living room while Brianna sneaked into Freddie's room and closed the door behind her.

"Are you here to play?!"

"Yes, we are." - Niall grinned at him.

"Yeey!" - He grinned in return, his eyes finally landing on me. - "Dad!" - He squirmed out of Niall's grip.