𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

This one is dedicated to Golden_Strawberryy
Hope you like it :)

^^^

2020 dedication. 🤷🏽‍♀️

2023 Mag 🦋

SEVENTEEN

It was just a week later, right after I finished the last paperwork of the day at work, when I decided it was time to make a move.
Harry had been wonderful so far, allowing me to stay with him during the nights, and even if we were happy and I longed to be with him at the end of the day, we had just recently become a couple, and moving in with him just seemed too rushed.

I needed my place back.

And I needed to talk to Niall.

This time, I opted to just show up at his door, not the bar.
I didn't have much in mind, I didn't know exactly what I was going to say, but in the back of my head, I knew I needed him back.

His shocked expression when he opened the door and saw me said it all.

"What are you doing here?" - He gasped.

"We need to talk."

"Come in." - He stepped aside, letting me in.

I nodded, walking inside the welcoming and familiar apartment I had shared with Niall for almost two years now.
Everything was just exactly the same.

It's not like I expected it to change in just a few weeks of me not being there, but somehow I feared Niall had replaced me.

Luckily, It wasn't the case.

I sighed in relief, trying to relax and falling backwards on our couch.

"What are you doing?" - He asked, frowning.

I chuckled, my hands behind my head and my feet over the armrest.

"Getting myself comfortable."

Niall rolled his eyes.

"Why are you here? You made yourself clear last time, you don't want me around."

I closed my eyes and sighed.

"A lot had happened since that day."

"Did the teacher break up with you?"

"Nope." - I smiled, remembering Harry. - "We are very together. Like, we are a real couple."

"What?"

"He's my boyfriend." - I beamed. - "And I'm so happy."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because, I know you'll love him if you give him a chance." - I opened my eyes and looked at his puzzled expression. - "He's the reason I'm here. He told me I should be the one coming to you to fix our friendship."

"And why the fuck would he care about me?"

"Because he only sees the good in people." - I sighed, sitting up on the couch and patting the now empty spot next to me. - "Come here."

Niall seemed a little skeptical but joined me in the couch nevertheless.

"What now?"

"You told Brianna about Harry." - I said, not wanting to avoid the topic any longer.