𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Anyone remember what happens now? 🤔

Mag 🦋

EIGHTEEN

It might sound stupid, but I felt like I was ambushing Brianna.
Harry and I showing up at her house together to talk when we were never invited.
When she was clear in not wanting me to be there, to be close to Freddie at all.

"What's the plan?" - I asked Harry, before even knocking on the door.

"Talk to her." - Harry smiled, reassuringly. - "We're going to speak calmly, trying to understand her side, then you can explain your side and see if she understands you want to be able to see your son. Even if she ends up moving, you can both take turns with him. But for that, you both need to have this talk."

I swallowed the knot in my throat and nodded.

"And you're here to keep me calm?" - I smiled at him, receiving a playful pinch in my arm in return.

"If it's necessary."

"Can I have a kiss?" - I pouted.

"All the kisses you want, babe." - Harry smiled, leaning down to kiss me. - "Better?" - He whispered into my lips.

"One more?"

"Mhmm..." - He mumbled, kissing me again. - "Now?"

I grinned up at him.

"Okay, yeah. I'm ready." - I took a deep breath. - "Let's do this."

Nerves were consuming my insides, but I knew this was my last chance to get what I wanted in the right way.
After this, there was no other choice that involving lawyers.

And that was a step I didn't want to take unless it was my absolute last option. After all, this was the mother of my son.

I dried my hands on my jeans and finally rang the doorbell.

Few seconds later she opened the door and we could see Freddie behind her legs. He had a big smile on his face when he recognized us.

As for Briana, I couldn't exactly say the same.

"Teacher Harry!" - Freddie ran and wrapped his arms around Harry's leg.

Harry looked at me nervously as he patted his head. I only shrugged.
There wasn't much I could do.

Brianna clearly didn't like Freddie's reaction or our appearance at her doorstep, because was looking at us with a murdering look.

"Hi buddy." - Harry whispered, caressing Freddie's shoulder.

"Dad!" - Freddie now ran towards me, extending his arms up for me to pick him up.

"Hello little lad." - I took him on my arms, holding him tightly.

"I missed you." - He said into my neck.

"I missed you too." - I whispered into his ear.

"What are you doing, Louis?" - Brianna said with a sour expression.

"I'm here to talk to you."

"Ha. And you brought him?" - She snorted. - "None of you are putting a foot in my house."

I kissed Freddie's hair and put him down in the ground again.

"Brianna, please. We're not here to fight. I want to find a solution that can work for both of us."

"Freddie, get inside the house." - Briana said firmly.

"Go, buddy." - Harry smiled at him, softly pushing him inside.