𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒊𝒙

TWENTY-SIX

Sure. Now? I'm making soup.

Perfect. I'm at your door.

In the way to Harry's place, I stopped to get him flowers, and now that I was finally there, parking in front of his house, I was ready to beg for him to take me back if necessary.

I got out of my car in a rush, holding to the flowers for dear life, and feeling the adrenaline running in my veins.
I knocked on Harry's door more times than I could count. I knew it all was a good sign, that the planets were aligning, that I finally had a clear road ahead, and that I've never been surer and more decided about anything in my whole life.

"Stop knocking, I'm going!" - I heard Harry's voice from the inside.

Seconds later he was opening the door, an inviting smile on his face. I extended the flowers to him, and he took them with an amused expression.

"Okay... That important, huh?" - He smirked.

"Definitely." - I grinned. - "I came here to tell you I fucking need you, Harry."

Harry frowned and a second later he looked at me with sad eyes.

"That's what you came to say? Louis, we've talked about this..."

"I know!" - I stopped him, stepping closer to take his hands in mine, still grinning up at him. - "It's all fixed. I promise, Brianna changed her mind, she just told me, she's okay with this, with you and me, with you being around Freddie too. She got the job in California but she's not moving there! Can you believe it?" - I exhaled in happiness. - "I love you, I know I do. And everyone around me knows I do. I want you. I want to be with you. I know you were the one who dumped me. But I can't help it, because I miss you badly. And now that our relationship wouldn't get in the way of me and my son, please take me back. Please, please Harry, would you be my boyfriend again? I swear to you that nothing is going to step in the way now."

Harry shook his head, now smiling stupidly at me. He left the flowers aside and intertwined his fingers with mine, pulling me closer to himself.

"You're so unpredictable." - He chuckled. 

"Thanks?" 

"You do understand that I didn't break up with you because I wanted to, right? I did it for you. So you'd have the freedom to solve things through, and to evaluate if you really wanted to be with me after all."

"Well yes, I want to. How could I not want to?"

"I know, Lou. I know."

Harry went ahead and leaned towards me, joining our lips together. 

It wasn't a soft kiss, no.
It was a kiss full of lust, full of passion.
Mouths crashing, tongues fighting for dominance, hands roaming over each other's bodies, Harry pulling me inside and shutting the door behind me, caging me against it.
It was one of those kisses that seem to never end, taking our breath away, tongues intertwined, merging into one person.

We ended up falling on the couch, continuing the kiss; stopping to recover our breath from time to time but never leaving our hands off each other.

"I'll take that as a yes." - I said, laying on my side to face him, my hand still on his hips, not letting him away.

"Yes, yes, a million times yes." - Harry smiled widely at me.

I pecked his lips one more time and he got closer to me, hugging me and resting his head in my chest.
I buried my face in his curls and made traces on the top of his head with my nose.
That was it. Just Harry and me.