𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

So, this one is dedicated to larryfan02
Thanks for all your comments!

^^^

2020 dedication, idk if that account still exists.
But if my past self dedicated that, then it must have been someone who earned it.

Now, happy Louis' birthday Eve and Merry Christmas everyone!

2022 Mag 🦋

TWELVE

I woke up the following morning with Freddie hitting my arm non stop.
He was giggling, pinching my skin and tickling me in the armpit.

Though, sometimes kids don't measure their brutality.
He was more like poking me rather than tickling.

So, in this case it was fun for him, pain for me.
That's how parenthood works sometimes.

When I finally opened my eyes and stopped Freddie's little hands from hurting me any longer, It took me a minute to understand where we were, until last night came to me in a flashback.

I was at Harry's house.

He offered me to stay in his guest room with my son, while he slept on the other room.

Last night he and I stayed up late after putting Freddie down on the bed, we finished the remaining ice cream on the bucket, watched tv while cuddling and sharing kisses until we both started yawning.
Only then, we said goodnight and I got into the bedroom to sleep next to Freddie in the big queen-sized bed.

So now, I found myself waking up on a foreign bed with my son jumping happily in the middle of it, sitting down on my abdomen and bouncing on me to get my attention.

"Hey lad." - I yawned, stopping his bouncing with my hands. - "Good morning. How did you sleep?"

"Great! I want breakfast."

"Okay." - I covered my mouth to stop another yawn. - "We'll go to the kitchen in a bit, yeah? Let's brush your teeth first."

"Okay." - He frowned, leaning closer to me and whispering in my ear. - "Where are we, Dad?"

I laughed.

"We stayed at Harry's house, remember?"

"Teacher Harry?" - He asked in surprise.

"Yes, your teacher."

This got me to think, was it really okay for me to start dating his teacher?
Shouldn't we have waited a little?
Was all of this too fast?

We already spent the night here, at his house.
We had dinner, we played board games, he helped a lot in calming Freddie down.

He had already crossed the boundaries of a teacher-student relationship.

I didn't know how a five year old kid would process this.
Maybe it would only make him more attached to Harry than the rest of his friends.
Maybe it could backfire and make Freddie want all of Harry's attention at school from now on.

Maybe even Harry's perception of Freddie changed already. Since it was the first and real meeting outside the daycare.

Almost in a stepfather way. Ish.

This was definitely going too fast.

I shook my head, not needing more worries in my mind than the ones already there.