𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

Thank you for all your support so far 💗
I love you and I don't have enough words to express my happiness.

If you need to talk to someone you can always reach me, you have a friend here.

I can't wait to read your comments now that this has come to an end.
Please don't forget to vote either.
And of course to check my other stories ;)

Mag 🦋

EPILOGUE

THREE YEARS LATER.

Harry and I got out of the car and almost ran towards the door, both of us anxious enough that we almost tripped with the front steps of the house.
We rang the doorbell from Brianna's house and waited, tapping on the ground with the point of our shoes.
She opened seconds later with a smile on her face.

"Hey guys. Excited about today?" - She laughed, obviously noticing our anxious state.

"I can't with my life right now." - Harry said, making me laugh.

"Well." - She shrugged. - "Guess it's normal. You've waited long enough for this."

"Yeah... We were starting to think we might never get it." - I confessed, let out a sigh and smiled. - "But here we are."

"Yep, big day." - Harry nodded, still fidgeting in his feet.

Brianna laughed again.

"Freddie is still getting ready. Do you want to come in?"

"Sure." - I said as Harry and I got inside to wait in the kitchen. - "Thanks, B."

"No problem." - She smiled at us, making a gesture for us to sit  the dining table. - "Baby, c'mon, your dad and Harry are here already!"

"I'll be right there, mama!" - My son shouted from the room.

"He is also really anxious about today. He was so excited last night, that he couldn't sleep." - Briana said to us.

"We couldn't sleep either." - Harry answered.

"Get ready, because you won't be able to sleep for months now." - Brianna chuckled.

"I've been told." - Harry laughed. - "But she'll be worth it." - He shrugged. - "Right, babe?" - He asked me.

"Yes, love. Totally worth it." - I smiled lovely at him, noticing how my anxiety was coming down.

"I'm ready! Lets go!" - Freddie said, running towards us.

"Aren't you saying hello?" - Brianna scolded him.

"Sorry." - He rolled his eyes. - "Hi dad, hi Harry." - He came and gave us both a kiss on the cheek.

"Ok, now you're good to go." - Brianna said. - "Good luck, guys."

"Thanks" - I said and smiled at her.

Harry lifted Freddie up In his arms and we headed outside.
Even though Freddie wasn't as little as a couple of years before, he still was my little kid. And yes, we spoiled him.

He was eight years old now. Harry and I had been together for three.
It was amazing how time flew.

I unlocked the car and Harry left Freddie on the backseat. Then, he proceeded to sit on the passenger seat by my side.

"Are you excited Freddie?" - Harry asked him, turning around in his seat as I turned on the car.

"Yes!"