Chapter 6

I was done reading the book and got bored again. I walked into the kitchen trying to find something to eat. When i felt someones presence behind me. I turned around quickly and saw draco. Why him?!
"What do YOU want?" I ask venomous.
"I guess you know what we are?" Draco asked trying to sound confident.
"Yes i do. And i hate you! After yesterday." I said trying to hold back my tears again. I wasn't going to cry. If he just hugged me i would be fine but i knew he wouldn't.
"Harry, i know what i said and i'm sorry i just didn't want anyone looking at you! You're gorgeous everyone knows that! I just wanted you for myself!"
I stood shocked. What? His trying to be selfish! Bit it was kinda cute. Draco shuffled closer and pulled me closer by my waist. I wrapped my hands around his neck and hugged him tightly not wanting to let go. I jumped up wrapping my legs around him still hugging him.
"I still hate you" i said in his necks my lips grazing over his pale skin.
"I know you have the right to"
I gave his neck soft kiss and nuzzled deeper in it. Draco's hand were holding me ip by my ass and trying to hold my skirt down that kept creeping up my leg. At that moment mom and dad came in.
"I told you they would make up"She said in a i told you so tone. Dad rolled his eyes but a smile was visible on his lips.
"Harry we have a death eater meeting today i want to introduce you as my son. If you wan to ofcourse." He was nervous i could see it how? Well he was fiddling with his sleeve.
"Sure! Why not!" I said happily getting down from draco's arms. Wich made draco a lil sad but he got over it cause he could do it forever. I hugged them and went upstairs looking for an outfit.
Singing while doing it.

I'd like to say, "I'm okay", but I'm not.
I try, but I fall, close my mind, turn it off.
But I can't be sober, I cannot sleep.
You've got your peace now, but what about me?

I felt the tears slowly well up in my eyes drowning my eyes once again in the thick layer water.
I couldn't take it anymore i missed mione and ron even tho i know they betrayed me, they had a special place in my heart.

Thought we had the time, had our lives.
Now you'll never get older, older
Didn't say goodbye, now I'm frozen in time.
Getting colder, colder.
One last word
One last moment
To ask you why
You left me here behind
You said you'd grow old with me.

I finally break all the way sliding down against the wall sinking to my butt pulling my knees up to my chest and crying in my knees.