Chapter 15

The potions class was boring bit snape left me alone, but was extra hard on weasley. My group and i packed our bags and walked to our next class.

Lunch! Finally!i grabbed my stuff and went to find draco and the others. I arrived at lunch seeing them waiting for me at the big brown doors.

I took a seat between Dray and pansy. Draco put his hand on my thigh and squeezed it. I turned towards him connecting our lips in a gentle kiss. I pulled away and begun conversing with pansy about the vacation. I took paper out my big wrote 3 letters and gave them to hedwig.

I was waiting outside the ror.
Luna neville, fred and george stood still before me and went in.
We sat down on the black leather sofa opposite the open fire.
"I want you to come home with me. I trust you guys. And i want you to fight the wat against Dumbledore  with me. Tomorrow you come home with me and draco and can discuss our plans. I trust you guys with my heart. I hope you won't disappoint me." I said in my bossy tone. Luna en neville nod, george and fred smiled. We gave each other a hug and went out separate ways.

"Where were you?" asked draco worry in his voice.
"I was telling the others the plans for Christmas break, what i can do whatever i want dray. I'm not a baby in danger" i pecked his lips and walked past him.
"Yes, yes you are in danger harry!
Dumbledore can be everywhere!"
"Chill out, i am the boy who lived(smirks) i can handle him. I'm his dumb creation" i dragged him up into my room and mushed him onto bed laying on top. I cuddled close to him and listened to his heartbeat. His long slender fingers running through my hair making me relax under his touch.

I fell asleep.with a flick from draco's wand we had our night gear on and he also fell asleep.

Harry, come to the light side. They're lying to you,my boy.
They don't love you, but we do!
Come to us you won't win. They'll kill you.
I was tossing and turning kicking whoever was in my bed. Tears freely flowing from my eyes.
Suddenly my eyes flew open and i dat straight in bed. Someone was looking at me and the other one was also sitting up straight wings razor sharp ready to attack.
But before i knew who he was gone. I brushed my hands over draco's feathers and made him calm down.
"What happened? I'm scared dray" draco pulled me into his lap straddling his waist and hugging me tightly.
"I felt pain in my back, and that means your in danger. When i saw you cry and hear a crack i knew who was in the room. Dumbledore tried to get you harry. You're not safe here anymore. We will leave tomorrow and won't come back until he's dead."