Epiloque

"Lily narcissa potter-malfoy! Did you pack your trunk?!" Yelled a fuming harry, because if they didn't leave now they would miss the train, a eleven year old girl with platinum wavy locks and crimpson and green eyes came down the stairs.
"Calm down dad i have everything, father can you help me?" Our oldest child asked.
"Sure" my husband said lifting her trunk and handing albus to me.
"Let's go were late!" Commanded harry. He took his husband's hand and apperated to kings cross. Running through the barrier.
We met up with the weasleys, zabini's and goyle's.
Goyle and crabbe got together two years after the war when they found out crabbe didn't die but was jinxed, pansy and blaise married the year the light lord fell and george found a wive she helped him mourn over his brother and found themselves in each other. Zabini's had a boy dark skinned with black hair ending on her lower back and brown eyes,simon zabini, the goyle's had a girl she had brown curly hair ending mid back and blue eyes, alizon goyle,the wealsey had a boy, red wavy hair and the same kind off eyes like fred, and they called him fred weasley.
Lily ran over and hugged alizon and blushed when she saw simon.
The kids boarded the train sitting together and waving at their parents. Draco and harry stood smiling like idiots to their kids, pansy and blaise locking hands and pansy locking them with harry. They smiled, they had grown closer after the war they were unseparable, when you needed one the other would be with them, but mostly you would find the whole group. No one could separate them.

"They grown to fast" cried pansy out into harry's shoulder both were crying messes and their boyfriends? They just rolled their eyes at each other and smirked.

The train left, leaving the family's on the platform waving their children goodbye while they're off to the biggest adventure anyone could have. Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.