Chapter8

I woke up with the sun shining on my face. I rolled over and hugged draco. Wait?! Draco?! I sat up shaking draco awake, he opened his eyes and sat up straight.
"Harry what are you doing here?"
"Well i was asking myself the same question" i said confused.
"Must be the bond wanting us to be together" he said after a while.
"Mhm, i guess so, good morning!"
I gave him a quick kiss d got pit to get changed, but draco had other ideas, grabbed my wrist and pulled my on top straddling his waist. A blush creeped up my neck
Giving my cheeks a res tint. His eyes never leaving my body. I squirmed under his gaze and draco looked me straight in the eyes. Closing the distance and connecting our lips,sucking and biting my bottom lip.
"Can i go change i have morning breath" i said slightly disgusted by myself.
"Who cares love" draco asked.
"I do" i said making my voice as small as possible. He kissed my forehead and let me go change.

 He kissed my forehead and let me go change

I knocked on draco's door and walked in. Seeing draco's half naked with a towel rond his waist and v-line and light abs clearly visible. I don't know how long i had been staring but when i snapped out of it draco was dressed and snapping his fingers infront my eyes. I blushed and he gave me his infamous smirk.
"U-uhm... i... wanted to ask if you could do my hair?" I asked still blushing mad. He grabbed my hand leas me to the bed and sat me down. He went into the bathroom and came back with a brush and some hair stuff.

"Et voila c'est fini!"
(And voila it's done)
I looked in the mirror and was shocked draco can do my hair more often.
"Draco can you do my hair more often, it's gorgeous" i smiled
"Sure love" he kissed my forehead and walked with me into the kitchen and made breakfast.

I was laying on my bed hands behind my head looking up at the ceiling. Gosh my life turned upside down quickly first i was harry james potter son off lily and james potter and now hadrian Alexander riddle son off tom marvolo riddle and bellatrix lestrange. I was deep in thought when draco layed beside me and pulled me close.
"Hey love, what you thinking?"
"Just how crazy my life is one moment im Harry potter the next im harry riddle. And i have a mate! Can you believe it" he chuckled At my dramatic ass.
"It really did turn upside down didn't it. Also do you wanna go back to hogwarts?" When the last words rolled from his tongue i shot up. Do i?!
"I-... yes..." i said unsure of my decision. Draco gave me a look. 'You okay ' it said i shook my head
And draco pulled me close and held me in muscular arms. I calmed down a little