Chapter 13

Morning comes around and i feel pansy shake me awake.
"Get dressed i'm taking you out flying!" She giggled.
I got up grabbed my clothes put my hair up and grabbed pansy's hand. We ran all the way to the field laughing and brooms in our hands.

 We ran all the way to the field laughing and brooms in our hands

"Golden snitch?" She asked taking the golden ball out her jacket.
"Yup!" I haven't played in a long time. I got banned from quidditch in 5th year. I pushes off the ground and flew a few laps. Pansy flying next to me. Trying to get the snitch. Laughing in the mean time. My fingers curled around the little golden ball and showed pansy i got it. She smiled at me but her smile fading when she looked behind me at the ground. I knew who it was en flew further away behind pansy.
"Go away malfoy! Were playing no space for you!" Pansy yelled.
"I have to talk to her blaise wasn't talking to me and goyle and crabbe neither. So i asked what happened!" He yelled back at her.
I wanted to cry again pictures from yesterday floating my mind.
"Come pansy let's go there is unwanted presence" i giggled and flew off. Pansy zooming behind me.

Walking into the common room i saw Astoria sitting on the sofa. I walked up to her and punched the bitch off the sofa, and hearing a loud crack go through the common room. Pansy grabbed my wrist and dragged me off i to our room.
"Are you crazy?! That was brilliant!" I just laughed at her this girl makes my day.
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
The door opened and in walked the boys. The all started laughing f we joined in.
"Well that was something" blaise said when the noises died down.
"It certainly was" crabbe joined in an goyle giving an agreeing nod.
I just giggled.

"Hey guys classes start tomorrow right? Foes anyone know the first class?" I asked very curious.
"I do! Double potions with gryfinndor." Pansy stated. My face fell the smileplaying on my lips long gone.
"Jesus 2 hours with draco, granger and weasley, that'll be fun!" I joked.
"We will stay with you don't worry" blaise assured me pulling me into a hug.
"Yes and when you need us we will be by your side" goyle joined.
Also pulling me into a hug.
"You know you're really good friends I thought i would be alone here." I stated.
"No sweety were one" pansy also hugged me and crabbe too.
"Well time for lunch!"
Together we walked through the halll giving everyone dirty looks who dared to look at me the wrong way. Damn i love these people you have no idea. I just wish draco was here with me.
I should read the book again...
When was i going to die? Pansy took my mind this morning of off it but now. What of i fie in one day? I'm scared.