Chapter 18

" so draco what will we do now?" I asked curiously.
"What do you wanna do watch a mievo?"
"A movie draco, m o v i e, and sure let's go" i said dragging him into our shared room. I put the first movie alice in wonderland.
I cuddled up into draco's arms and watched the movie. We also watched the second one alice through the looking glass. Wich i didn't even knew had a second movie!

The film came to an end, i turned off the tv and kissed draco on his lips, wich turned into a heated make out session.

Warning make out session!

My legs straddling his waist, arms locked behind his neck, body's touching through fabric.
His hands on my ass pulling me closer than even possible, licking my bottom lip for permission wich i ofcourse didn't gave.

He bit down gently on my bottom lip making me gasp, he took that as permission to slip his tongue into my mouth and fought for dominance, cause I didn't wanna be sub. Even tho i'm a sub.
I eventually gave in giving him full permission to explore every corner in my mouth.

He unlatched out mouths and went from my lips, jaw, neck sucking and biting down on my sensitive skin, leaving behind little red marks and soothing them with his tongue.

He took my wand out my pocket put up some strong silencing charms and locking charms and putting it away.
Clothes quickly gathered in a pile on beside the bed, making us only in our boxers.

Our hips moving in sync and moans and groans escaping our now swollen lips.
Draco went lower to my thighs,
Kissing up making me semi hard cock fully hard and hurt.
But he didn't seem to notice he went back up now biting down, pinching and sucking on my hard nippels earning soft moans in return. Flipping us so he was on top and going back to kissing my lips and dry humping me.
The blond went back to kidding down my stomach and tugging with his teeth at my waistband.
And in one second they were off.
He took his own boxers off and turned me onto my hands and knees teasing my hole with his tongue. Finally inserting it he  went into all corners, making me moan in pleasure again.

Save

And the next part is history.
I already knew I wouldn't walk straight for a couple days, but het i'm not straight either!
(I really don't know how to write that stuff, if anyone wants to write it just ask"

We laid breathless and naked in bed.  Draco had already fallen asleep, but i just couldn't. Tomorrow we would go into war. But what if i lose my friends. I don't want them to die for me, i never asked this to happen.
I couldn't lose draco, he was everything that's keeping me sane.
It was all coming to fast, i didn't have enough time to breath.